Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This has been said on many threads about him. What made you suggest this again today? Did you fault him for their goal or goals. I will watch the FL Show later. Brother reckoned the 2nd was due to a defender getting badly turned but couldnt identify who it was.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Does alright for a couple of games then drops a clanger, see Wolves, Cardiff and others especially at the start of the season. Sorry but I'd rather have Walton.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What are your thoughts on Halford, a player that keeps getting turned inside out and giving the opposition clear goal scoring opportunities?

At fault today for the second from what I heard. Not seen it though.

At least we didn't spunk a million on him though

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This has been said on many threads about him. What made you suggest this again today? Did you fault him for their goal or goals. I will watch the FL Show later. Brother reckoned the 2nd was due to a defender getting badly turned but couldnt identify who it was.

Starting to think our chairman is our biggest problem , he has built a massive millstone around the clubs neck,and spent **** all on the team.We are safe this season but i can see us being relegated next season, how long before American Express pull the sponsorship deal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So was Stockdale at fault for today's goals or is this thread just supposition because we conceded two?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are your thoughts on Halford, a player that keeps getting turned inside out and giving the opposition clear goal scoring opportunities?

Most on here rave about him. If he was cheap ie low wages I think that he could be a good versatile squad player to have on the bench but not a player I would sign to be first choice for a Premiership ready club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Starting to think our chairman is our biggest problem , he has built a massive millstone around the clubs neck,and spent **** all on the team.We are safe this season but i can see us being relegated next season, how long before American Express pull the sponsorship deal

send him an email tell him what you think..then share the reply

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Stockdale may have a few howlers in him, but he also makes a number of top quality saves that prevent what should have been a goal.

He's not the reason for our current predicament; it's the complete and utter lack of guile in attack. Nobody in the bottom half has conceded fewer goals than we have, but only the bottom four and Sheffield Wednesday have a goalscoring record worse than ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here