Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got back and to me we are worse now than anytime this season!!

Title says it all what a complete shower of a team we are and sorry Mr Hughton but we have gone backwards since you came albeit we have moved away from where we were when you arrived but only for the fact that the sides below us are running out of games otherwise we would be in league 1 without a doubt!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely we cannot possibly be worse than Millwall at home ? ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just left Wigan, Chairman on the train back, poor performance but stand off in the High Street post match

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just left Wigan, Chairman on the train back, poor performance but stand off in the High Street post match

Stand off? Did it get pwopa naughty or were albion fans too pissed off to care?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Top boys were out in force today

Don't know why they bothered, not exactly a hot bed of hoollies Wigan...they don't even like footy as they are a rugby league town.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Title says it all what a complete shower of a team we are and sorry Mr Hughton but we have gone backwards since you came albeit we have moved away from where we were when you arrived but only for the fact that the sides below us are running out of games otherwise we would be in league 1 without a doubt!!!

I can't be arsed to look it up, but I cannot understand why Ince is dropped. I know he is young and prone to the usual odd mistake that young players make, but we must have won more games when he has played than when he hasn't. Also at least people can't blame JFC. He has hardly played lately and we still lose. The reason for the results all season is negative selection and tactics. The only time we played higher up the pitch was the two games when Jones was in charge. Let's hope CH will be more proactive next season assuming he can bring in his own players. I hope Best isn't one of them.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
First half was the worst I've seen this year. Second half was a lot better once COG came on - although it was still very average.

I have a feeling that a lot of the players know that they're on their way in 2 weeks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
First half was the worst I've seen this year. Second half was a lot better once COG came on - although it was still very average.

I have a feeling that a lot of the players know that they're on their way in 2 weeks.
One of them, was it Stephens, was waving as if saying goodbye at the end

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

One of the few who we'd probably get a decent fee for, so I wouldn't bet against it

I have very little faith in us turning it around this summer. Recruitment has been shit for a couple of years now, managerial appointments uninspiring this season. Silence from the powers that be about how awful this season has been. We are taken for granted and it appears we sign up for more with absolutely no assurances that the cock ups of the last year will not be repeated. I feel there is quite a bit of arrogance from the hierarchy of this club.

Great stadium though.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

That would surprise me, as he and Kayal have been a regular pairing since Stephens returned to full fitness. Of those that played today my guess of those that won't be with us next year is;

Bennet, Calde (as a player), Halford (although he's been decent), Holla, CMS, COG, Best.

Can't be good for morale and team spirit, especially when they know that relegation is unlikely no matter what the results in these last few games.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Stand off? Did it get pwopa naughty or were albion fans too pissed off to care?

IMG_20150418_184525.jpg

Mannie

Jun 4, 2014
Brighton

and there we have it - a poor squad and loanies with loyalties elsewhere……..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There was a bloke to my left who was just shouting '**** Off! **** Off! **** Off!' and pointing towards the tunnel as the players were walking off. If it was you, your rant made me chuckle, even though I did have similar sentiment. With the exception of Kayal, who was giving the fist pump to the fans when we were looking to get a second, they can all duck off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here