Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Watford match get nasty ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

With fans throwing scarves and shirts on the pitch at Wigan.

We need a better performance against Watford or god knows what could happen.

punish::guns::shit:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Millwall lose on Tuesday vs Blackburn, we'll be in happy mood, and no one will care.

If not, and we lose, we'll all be looking out for the later Millwall v Derby game.

It won't get ugly, but please let's not parade the players unless Blackburn ( or the albion :lolol: ) have won.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If Millwall lose on Tuesday vs Blackburn, we'll be in happy mood, and no one will care.

If not, and we lose, we'll all be looking out for the later Millwall v Derby game.

It won't get ugly, but please let's not parade the players unless Blackburn ( or the albion :lolol: ) have won.

I will very much care if we only get a point from our last 7 matches that has to be worse than under Hyppia?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So if millwall win in the week,what do people think Bums on Seats attendance will be.

I go for 14,000

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
The Amex atmosphere has become too sterile for it to kick off.

If we went down and thankfully it's highly unlikely we would have no one to blame but ourselves.

Thanks for the stadium Tony but you're not exempt for criticism your running of the club or hiring of Barber has been a complete disaster. The club stinks of corporate bull shit with more emphasis placed on the business side then the footballing side.

The fans have backed the club again with 19k season ticket holders, it's about time the board recognised this and rewarded them with investment in the team.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sounds like there's over 19,000 reasons why the fans should do the lap of honour this year with the players applauding them.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
With fans throwing scarves and shirts on the pitch at Wigan.

We need a better performance against Watford or god knows what could happen.

punish::guns::shit:

I've more chance of having a great wet dream than seeing a great performance from this shower of shite.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I recall going to two end of season away matches that were "must wins" for the Albion. One was at Grimsby, the other at Ipswich. We were relegated both seasons, but I felt close enough to the team, the club and the players to want to be there to lend my support. This season? Not interested. I just do not feel a real connection with the club, the chairman, the manager or the players right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here