Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will 46 points

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Millwall only getting a draw now means we'll stay up, just.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Millwall result actually means it's not been a bad day for us - staying up is all that counts now and have a big overhaul in the Summer..

This is NSC though so many won't grasp that fact :thumbsup:

Thanks Cardiff

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Millwall result actually means it's not been a bad day for us - staying up is all that counts now and have a big overhaul in the Summer..

Thanks Cardiff

Completely agree. Another factor to consider is even if Millwall win against Blackburn, Rotherham (after their points deduction) will have to win 2 of their 3 games and they play Norwich next.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Thanks Cardiff

It's pathetic how we have gone from play offs to bottom 5. What was TB thinking?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Completely agree. Another factor to consider is even if Millwall win against Blackburn, Rotherham (after their points deduction) will have to win 2 of their 3 games and they play Norwich next.

I spent most of the second half listening intently to the Cardiff commentary. Yes we're shite and yes we know it BUT it's the stage of the season where other results mean just as much and staying up is all that matters after this woeful season. I'm actually fairly relieved after today that Millwall didn't win - and they had their chances too. If Blackbun beat them Tues we're safe - let alone the Rotherham deduction etc. Bit annoying that Fulham won though...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's pathetic how we have gone from play offs to bottom 5. What was TB thinking?

It is indeed. It's pathetic that we're even looking and relying so intently on other scores now. I think our recruitment has been shocking just as much as the next fan... But as long as we stay up I'll be very relieved and will put my trust in the new recruitment team to do the right thing in the Summer and have a completed overhaul...

Assuming we don't get any more points Millwall will still need two wins and a draw from their last three games. If they do that, then good luck to them, they'll deserve to stay up.

Our goal difference could well come to our rescue. Ironic for a team who can't score.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Goal difference will be our saviour. A good defence is a hangover from the Gus and Oscar era

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Come on Blackburn.

Please, please beat Millwall on Tuesday, then we can have a staying up party, send the loans back, and play Chicksen, Rea and Walton in preparation for next season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lets get at least a draw against the odds against Watford and do it ourselves rather than rely on Millwall losing.

That would be reason to stay and applaud the players after the game, if we lose they will leave to many boos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here