Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - The Official Condemners of Relegation?

Jimmy Grimble

If we beat Wigan today (yes, I know) then they will be officially relegated. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that will make it the third season in a row we have officially relegated someone. Last season we beat Yeovil at home to officially send them down, and the season before that we beat Wolves at home to officially condemn them to League One. Can we make it three on the bounce? It's enough to make me back us today.

#uselessfacts

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Technically we sent Blackpool down with our useless performance up at Rotherham.

Although even if we won today and send Wigan 'down'. They might not be, due to Rotherham's player they shouldn't have played, which may mean they have points taken off of them to give Wigan another week.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As it stands (before any possible Rotherham points deduction) we don't even have to beat Wigan to send them down. If they don't win, they'll be down.

I think it's really important the FA get the Rotherham thing done pdq. Can you imagine what it might be like? Wigan could potentially be "relegated" today, only to be thrown a lifeline later in the week if Rotherham have 3 points taken away.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think it's really important the FA get the Rotherham thing done pdq. Can you imagine what it might be like? Wigan could potentially be "relegated" today, only to be thrown a lifeline later in the week if Rotherham have 3 points taken away.
Bearing in mind that it's so close to the end of the season, it is a disgrace that the FA haven't ruled on this already. This should have been done during this past week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here