Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

86.7% season ticket renewals...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...as revealed by Paul Barber on The Albion Roar this week.

(The previously quoted 90% figure included 1901s)

That's likely to be in the region of 19,000 people who, despite this poor season, are sticking out for next season. Impressive.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You're right. No doubt though, some will see the need to criticise. I think, given the dross we've seen this year, that our fans are marvelous.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

That's likely to be in the region of 19,000 people who, despite this poor season, are sticking out for next season. Impressive.

That's really good. Will be interesting to see what happens if next season is as poor as this. (Though, could it possibly be?)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That will disappoint a lot of the sad old whingers on here who actually seem to be happier when things are bad for us.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

You can make figures do many things, that could also be described as a 13% drop.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I expect there will be those that will try their hardest to rubbish this achievement, after all there is bound to be a conspiracy going on isn't there

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
You can make figures do many things, that could also be described as a 13% drop.

well let's hope that the 13% will be made up with the supporters who have only come along to moan and bitch. Perhaps they will be better off following their Prem team and watch it down the pub just as they used to do

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
So 19k s/t walk up a generous 1k away 500=20500 no shows on a night game 5k+15500 for some games. but this will never happen:rolleyes:

Surely the people who haven't renewed are mainly the people who didn't turn up to these games. Therefore bums on seats and tickets sold are going to be closer.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What else would the constant moaners and angry fans wishing to vent their spleens with total bollox do on a saturday afternoon and Wednesday night.
The Albion is like a drug to them and their lives would be empty without it, and there are lots of them.
They would have enjoyed this season it must have been like taking pure heroin.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Was the 86.7% recorded at the deadline point when you had to actually contact the club to cancel the renewal? Because since then plenty have canceled including myself and two friends.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Stunning numbers, let's hope for a better season and start dragging in the match by match numbers. If we have a good start there could be some 'half season ticket' sales around Xmas too.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
That is very good...I do feel however renewal time came at a good time for the Club...Just after the great Ipswich game the cup game against Arsenal and the great result against Derby...That made my mind up...Not so sure now after the last few Games..I really believe the second half against Huddersfield was one of the worst spells of Football I have watched.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here