Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 14th Robert Eaton Memorial Fund Challenge Match - Friday 24th April 2015 (7.45pm ko)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hello All,

Today is the one week countdown to the 2015 REMF Match. It would be great to see loads of you down at The Dripping Pan cheering us on and hopefully seeing a Brighton team score.

This years squad is managed by Brighton CEO Paul Barber, and he has been kind enough to let us train at the impressive American Express Elite Football Performance Centre.

The squad this year welcomes 5 debutants, 4 in their second year and a few familiar faces. To date we have raised over £2,500 for the charity but still pushing for more. You can sponsor us here, and in return you can win loads of great stuff like a signed Inigo Calderon shirt, signed David Stockdale gloves, £50 voucher for Gars Restaurant, Free t shirt from www.cultzeros.co.uk and many other things

Be good to see you there, for now, here's a teaser....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJA-x23BvQ

The Squad:
1 Richard Allchild (GK)
2 Sam Wilson
3 Lloyd Vaughan
4 Lewis Moynan
5 Jared Evans
6 William James
7 Richard Coleman
8 Peter Ward
9 Carl Southwell
10 Scott Kennedy
11 Glenn North
12 Jacob Schilt
13 Sam Harding (GK)
14 Adam Tighe
15 Johnnie Conboy
16 Paul Rogers
17 Ricky Marlowe
18 Justin Parker
19 Brett Mendoza
20 Paul Barber
21 Sam Harvey
22 Oliver Staines
32 Matthew Hayward

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Number 20!!!

Be good to see Ricky again and some of the original REMF people...been a long time.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great work Brett

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't make it (although I shall be less than a quarter of a mile away from the Dripping Pan that night) but is there a general sponsorship - I don't really want to sponsor an individual player but am happy to contribute.

And will there be a raffle? (even though I won a prize last time that was never received :) )

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Er, ok then, you are a lot bigger than me

I bought you a pint last year and you then disappeared...if I would have had the mic, I would have put out a call for you...LOL

BTW. Are the palace cheerleaders making an appearance? Very pleasant young ladies.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
4 Gully's Girls will be there and helping sell raffle tickets. Brett will link the team's JG page

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
4 Gully's Girls will be there and helping sell raffle tickets. Brett will link the team's JG page

You can't have Gullys girls there when barber said it wasnt appropriate for them to be cavorting about the Amex as we may all be corrupted.

Blimey. That is a bit of an own goal.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You can't have Gullys girls there when barber said it wasnt appropriate for them to be cavorting about the Amex as we may all be corrupted.

Blimey. That is a bit of an own goal.

Ah well, never mind

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
First Junior now Mini..................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was the criteria for picking the squad and manager ? Is it still done by sponsorship money raised ?

Not this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here