Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we finally be safe from relegation ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This season is dragging out painfully, and we need to get into a position of safety asap.

Will that happen ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
No , i did how ever warn that their was a real chance of us going down a while back, some on here were in cloud cuckoo land talking about play off's:rolleyes:
regards
DR

I recall ! You are The soothsayer of NSC of course.

Any predictions for next season PPF ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hey PPF . Currently you can get 100-1 on the Albion being relegated. Guess you're piling in.

Wouldn't mind using what's left on my e-card to get on this! Would soften the blow a bit. Ridiculous odds really for something that is still very much a possibility.

UrbanGull

Apr 15, 2015
Pretty sure we're safe already if not mathamatically, there's 5 teams that would happily swap places with us. however I hope we get it sorted before the last day of the season I hate watching that live table changing with every goal scored.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This season is dragging out painfully, and we need to get into a position of safety asap.

Will that happen ?
I still think we will be OK, but I'm also afraid it's going to be a long drawn-out, slow and painful crawl across the line - unless, of course, we suddenly pop up with a totally unexpected win somewhere.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wouldn't mind using what's left on my e-card to get on this! Would soften the blow a bit. Ridiculous odds really for something that is still very much a possibility.

The bookies clearly have not been paying attention to how shit we've been lately. At 100-1 I'm tempted to put a tenner on...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I still think we will be OK, but I'm also afraid it's going to be a long drawn-out, slow and painful crawl across the line - unless, of course, we suddenly pop up with a totally unexpected win somewhere.

Popping up with an unexpected goal would do for now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here