Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oyston sueing OAP for. 20k

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Sorry to bore u but I've kept u updated on our sad position over last few months, but today has shown what owners we have.

But sad times and I seriously think bfc is now gone. They r happy to run club into ground and us fans can't do anything.

Thanks again for ure support especially at bloomers.... derby only bettered that this week with whole ground singing 'oyston out' great to see all fans voicing what we all want. But seriously read this....

Ii8http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...damages-allegations-online-Oyston-family.html

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sad times indeed, feel for all you guys at Blackpool

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Sad times indeed, feel for all you guys at Blackpool

Echo that, sad that there just seems no light at the end of the tunnel for you guys. To have the board and fans of a club at loggerheads is a terrible state of affairs, only going to adversely affect the team

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Eurgh. Did the Oyston's draft the apology?

Not saying they did but every other apology was just as cringe worthy.

But this is not the only fan to have paid them but I hope this is the one that ends their reign. But unfortunately I don't think it will as I honestly believe they just want to destroy the club.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not saying they did but every other apology was just as cringe worthy.

But this is not the only fan to have paid them but I hope this is the one that ends their reign. But unfortunately I don't think it will as I honestly believe they just want to destroy the club.

Is it in their interest to destroy the club? They'll make a profit on whatever is left of it going by what they paid for it, so I guess they don't really care.

I'm sure they won't want to be the ones to close the club though.

Even every fan deserting the club tomorrow and setting up a new one, would leave them in an healthy position.

*******s.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
They aren't bothered about football. They will cut playing budget accordingly (hence relegation next season) and are happy to have their hotel and a yearly gig. I honestly believe he is happy to go under and sell the land for property development (oh today he has put plans in for 1400 houses on other land he owns)

Also the was he is acting I honestly believe to do what he is doing shows he has lost it

Yoda

English & European
I would like to know how they came up with such a large figure of money for damages, costs, disbursements and interest, for a post made on a private facebook account with only 34 friends. Or did they find the most expensive lawyers they could?

Lets say for instance that ALL 34 friends were regular Blackpool FC fans (highly unlikely as I would say maybe on 5-10% of my facebook friends are Brighton fans), That is a whole season's lost revenue from every friend.

Now, lets say he is like me and only 10% are Blackpool fans, that would mean a net loss of £8,500 for each of those matches. :eek:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
About time the FA pulled their fingers out.

Fine him enough so that the sued fans are reimbursed, then ban the ****

This post may be serious or not (just in case he comes after me)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Looking at that photo of Owen Oyston it looks as though he might be asking, "Do you want to be in my gang?" Looks very familiar that face.....:whistle:

275A445700000578-3030302-image-a-63_1428496574868.jpg

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
What is happening at Blackpool is just wrong in every way. We all like to think that what happened to us is worse than to any other club. I think that might have been true until now. The Blackpool situation is absolutely dire. I think one problem is that the Oyston family have been there for so long. They are completely controlling and now like. Archer and Bellotti it's them against the rest of world.

It's tiime for fooball authorities to act. If they can't or wont then once again, it's ime for fans acres the football fraternity to unite and really show what we think. Blackpool is a great club with great fans and I have loved going there.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Keep up the good work Tangerine Knights. You are fighting an excellent campaign, and the football family is behind you.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This might sound crazy, but couldn't you all just boycott EVERY game for the first few months of next season? Just don't go. Do not give them another penny of your money until they're gone?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Love to see both Oyston's face the FA and defend themselves as "Fit & Proper" to respectively own and run the club. It certainly seems from the outside looking in that they aren't and I guess only the FA could force them to justify each and every one of the seemingly bizarre events to befall the club over the past few years and this season especially.

Even if they do have the best interests of the club at heart, as they claim (and now poor Mr Knight has agreed), then they seriously need some PR help because no one else in the football world seems to believe them!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
It's appalling what is happening to Blackpool - and we at Brighton (not everyone!) are moaning that we're having a bad season. All fans from all clubs will sympathise with 'Pool and what they are going through - hope you make it out the other side with a successful team, and proper football/community people in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here