Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Wars trailer

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The first few seconds of that trailer are immense- hearing the music is a teaser in itself.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think he showed he is at the top of his game with his reboot of Star Trek. His direction always seems to be fast paced with no set ever distracting from the action. The shot of Kirk storming off on his motorbike with these vast structures barely visible in the background in his first Star Trek I thought showed a director completely confident in what he's doing. Cannot wait for his take on Star Wars.

048.jpg

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Han Solo + Chewie = AWESOME

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone notice that when Luke talks about the force being strong in his family he says 'my Father has it'...? Is Darth Vader alive?!

Well, we know from the end of Return of the Jedi that Anakin is able to appear from the dead the same way Yoda and Obi Wan can (although why in the re-edited version he appears as the young Anakin at the end of RotJ and not the old one on the ramp of the shuttle Luke escapes the death star from is anyone's guess...). Darth Vader was certainly exorcised from Anakin prior to his death after throwing the Darth Sidious overboard. However, I guess there is no reason Anakin isn't now appearing in front of some poor young kid scaring the crap out of him and telling him how cool pod racing is. :shrug:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Much better than first teaser. The music and feel are great, retaining some of the late 70s grit, lack of CGI where possible and use of animatronic puppets are great, great news too. Would put money on the next 3 films being better than Episodes I, II and III.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Look and feel of the original. As long as they don't pander too much to 4 year old Star Wars Lego fans we are in for a treat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here