Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

( Latest tv Channel 8) Terrestial

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Forgive me if everyone has been watching this for years - I only just discovered programmes about the city and the Albion at 7.30 pm tonight for three hours !

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Posted this before but over the last couple of months I haven't been able to pick up the channel via digital aerial. Have tried a retune but nothing. Anyone got any ideas. N.b should add live in Bevendean and pick up all other channels perfectly

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Posted this before but over the last couple of months I haven't been able to pick up the channel via digital aerial. Have tried a retune but nothing. Anyone got any ideas. N.b should add live in Bevendean and pick up all other channels perfectly

Does your aerial point at Whitehawk or the IOW ???

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Do your neighbours get it ???

There are some other transmitters available: http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/coveragechecker/

My aerial points at Whitehawk and I get it ok.

FWIW - I am in Worthing with aerial directed to Brighton (Whitehawk)

The entire Albion v Huddersfield games has been on there tonight.

Perhaps some peops. need to retune their TV when it offers new digital channels ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
FWIW - I am in Worthing with aerial directed to Brighton (Whitehawk)

The entire Albion v Huddersfield games has been on there tonight.

Perhaps some peops. need to retune their TV when it offers new digital channels ?

Thanks to you and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]. I have tried a retune in the past, I guess the aerial is too old/ isn't powerful enough

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Thanks to you and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]. I have tried a retune in the past, I guess the aerial is too old/ isn't powerful enough

Are you upper or lower Bev ???
One my TVs gets it w/o an aerial at all (the cable has broken) but then I have a clear line of sight to the Tx.
The only other thing I can think to suggest is a firmware upgrade on your TV/Box.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Currently Albion v Huddersfield !

I feel blessed to live in an area where channel 8 is London Live.

Actually I don't because London Live is an appalling mixture of wannabe foodies trying to make 'pukka grub', drama students trying desperately to get famous and repeats of any London based shows of the last 40 years (The Sweeney, London's Burning, etc...), but at least it doesn't torture me with Albion repeats.

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Are you doing a complete re tune and not just a find new channels, and latest tv is available on internet to watch live :)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] in Higher Bev, [MENTION=31023]taz[/MENTION] welcome to NSC and will try a full on factory reset and tune in, thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here