Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vegan places to eat in Brighton?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Now I know my thread from earlier was somewhat stupid looking back on it now.

Now I have a serious question.
Where are the best places to go and eat in Brighton that has Vegan food?
Also are there any pubs or places that serve Vegan beer?
I'm sure there has to be some non meat eating folk out there. Ideally before the games and after as normally I just come down by train and after the game head straight back with a few bottles. Would be a massive help is someone is able to put me in the right direction

Cheers

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Does Food for Friends do vegan food? They are certainly veggie. There is also The Prince George in Trafalgar Street, once again a veggie pub, but might do vegan too...

SteveTheSeagull

Feb 14, 2015
Jesus Christ. Being a vegan must be really tough.

Not really. I was lactose intolerant. So the transition was quite easy really. Getting Vegan beer online isn't really hard. Just no pubs down here sell it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Now I know my thread from earlier was somewhat stupid looking back on it now.

Now I have a serious question.
Where are the best places to go and eat in Brighton that has Vegan food?
Also are there any pubs or places that serve Vegan beer?
I'm sure there has to be some non meat eating folk out there. Ideally before the games and after as normally I just come down by train and after the game head straight back with a few bottles. Would be a massive help is someone is able to put me in the right direction

Cheers

Hope you find this useful :)
http://www.happycow.net/

SteveTheSeagull

Feb 14, 2015
According to this: http://www.vegan.com/alcohol/

"bourbon, whiskey, vodka, gin, and rum—is vegan. Nearly all hard alcohol is vegan apart from cream-based liqueurs."

So just stick to hard liqour m8.

Maybe though it's good to have a drink with mates and that. Good job that website lists a couple of decent beers on there which are available. Cheers. Now It's the case of looking for food.

Tho having no access to Google must be even WORSE.

It's not that. Just getting mixed results on google. Sometimes it's reliable. Others not so.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm not a vegan, but:
-- for a curry, Planet India is really good, vegetarian and vegan
-- for a posh restaurant, Terre a Terre is highly rated (although not by me), once again vegetarian and vegan

SteveTheSeagull

Feb 14, 2015
I'm not a vegan, but:
-- for a curry, Planet India is really good, vegetarian and vegan
-- for a posh restaurant, Terre a Terre is highly rated (although not by me), once again vegetarian and vegan

Cheers Machiavelli. :thumbsup:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Your welcome, my wife and myself have used this a lot when on holiday.
Found a very good restaurant in Bath called Demuths, if you are ever that way :thumbsup:
http://demuths.co.uk/

I'm veggie, and off to Bath next month and had already identified that as a possible. Thanks for the tip.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The Evening Star and Brighton Beer Dispensary will both usually have one or two vegan beers on tap, plus a few more in bottles. Obviously you'll have to work out which ones are yourself. If you're unaware of Happy Cow, I guess you don't know Barnivore either? It tells you what beers are vegan, and is probably most of my vegan mates' most used website.

SteveTheSeagull

Feb 14, 2015
The Evening Star and Brighton Beer Dispensary will both usually have one or two vegan beers on tap, plus a few more in bottles. Obviously you'll have to work out which ones are yourself. If you're unaware of Happy Cow, I guess you don't know Barnivore either? It tells you what beers are vegan, and is probably most of my vegan mates' most used website.

Thanks. I'll take a trip to Evening Star when i'm in Brighton for the Wigan game. Cheers :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here