Votes: 31 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Nigel's just lost it. Slagging off the audience isn't the best move. What a moron.

On the contrary, it's great stuff. Politicians pay too much deference to studio audiences on programmes like this and Question Time. It's great to see people like Farage or George Galloway stand up for what they believe in and give back as good as they get.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
On the contrary, it's great stuff. Politicians pay too much deference to studio audiences on programmes like this and Question Time. It's great to see people like Farage or George Galloway stand up for what they believe in and give back as good as they get.
Seems to me to be the equivalent of bringing on defenders for strikers to hold on to a draw. Nothing I have seen him say in any of the debates seems likely to change anyone into a UKIP voter. He seems to be preaching to the choir calling the audience and the BBC lefties and going on about foreigners with AIDS. Shoring up what he has rather than trying to persuade more liberal minded floating voters that he isn't a right wing bigot.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes, one thing Dave Cameron has done is state how his economy will function, these clowns are all promising everything the gullible want to hear but with no explanation as how to pay for it.

George Osborne clearly said last week that funding will be explained post election, I would rather know now considering the lies, vile cuts and missed targets last time around and another 12 billion this time.
You either missed it, did not want to hear or just having fun with Bozza chucking out tiresome anti Labour posts.
The only thing so far that I have concluded is that anybody seriously thinking of putting their cross next to a UKIP candidate needs to get some help.
Cameron has not done himself any favours here the audience mostly clapped when slagged off for not being there and I would imagine most if they are honest think the same, he does not want to defend his record, he would have been ripped apart tonight.
Not that I give a **** but before anyone has a pop, I am a floating voter but have never been so unsure where to put my X.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not really. Not in any way, in fact. Let's be clear, Farage whinged loudly that this was a typical BBC left wing audience. Turns out it was an independently selected audience to reflect the electorate, it's just that most of them don't agree with most of his everyman pint, fag and bloody immigrants bollox.

The bloke is a moron, and it's lovely to see him prove it in spades.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
George Osborne clearly said last week that funding will be explained post election, I would rather know now considering the lies, vile cuts and missed targets last time around and another 12 billion this time.
You either missed it, did not want to hear or just having fun with Bozza chucking out tiresome anti Labour posts.
The only thing so far that I have concluded is that anybody seriously thinking of putting their cross next to a UKIP candidate needs to get some help.
Cameron has not done himself any favours here the audience mostly clapped when slagged off for not being there and I would imagine most if they are honest think the same, he does not want to defend his record, he would have been ripped apart tonight.
Not that I give a **** but before anyone has a pop, I am a floating voter but have never been so unsure where to put my X.

Well said

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seems to me to be the equivalent of bringing on defenders for strikers to hold on to a draw. Nothing I have seen him say in any of the debates seems likely to change anyone into a UKIP voter. He seems to be preaching to the choir calling the audience and the BBC lefties and going on about foreigners with AIDS. Shoring up what he has rather than trying to persuade more liberal minded floating voters that he isn't a right wing bigot.
Oh, and this. UKIP are in desperate trouble, haemorrhaging votes to the proper parties, and this is his feeble attempt at shoring up what he's got. I reckon there will a few stragglers previously just about in team UKIP, who thought UKIP made some valid points and weren't all bigots.

Turns out Farage is exactly that too and so those stragglers will now be coming to their senses.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This and thrice this. I have said elsewhere that I have a nagging suspicion that the country will be better off under the Tories and that would probably be the same for me as an average wage earner with no kids and no benefits. But I fear if it happens, a lot more people, an awful lot of them not scroungers, would suffer. I fear Labour would give away the family silver again. The Liberals wasted their last chance with me last time round. UKIP is just Farage and an awful lot of their other candidates appear to be nasty pieces of work and despite agreeing in principle that an Australian style points system with some caveats for really deserving asylum seekers, I could never vote for them. The Greens would probably get my vote abut they suffer from a similar problem to UKIP - they have very few actual politicians and Brighton council seems to show what happens when you put a lot of inexperienced people in charge.

Makes not odds in Wealden as they rich villagers are bigger Tory fanboys than Bozza.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is spades.

Milliband is coming across remarkably well, as was always going to be the case once perma wrong [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] said he was going to come across as an idiot and would lose the debate.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This is spades.

Milliband is coming across remarkably well, as was always going to be the case once perma wrong [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] said he was going to come across as an idiot and would lose the debate.
He comes across well with his seeming passion but he does the usual Cameron/standard politican direct question avoidance and I agree with the earlier poster that his constant staring down the camera lens is a bit creep and slightly disingenuous to the people asking the question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here