Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray: The £75 million a season man.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's what he's brought to Palace.

image.jpg

image.jpg

SDG

May 26, 2014
Lowest wage bill in the PL by £3m last season. Finished 11th.

Good achievement.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Probably one of the best run clubs in the English football pyramid

That said, the 2p in the pound club must look at these accounts and sigh..

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Never really too sure what half the figures mean in football club accounts but total wages to turnover is around 50%. Good figure, CPFC2010 have done well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Enough of you and your footballing nonsense [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION], we saved thruppence on FFP. Rejoice! Rejoice! :banana:

But tuppence and three farthings of that went to pay Paul Barber's bonus :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We could have had him back the season after we let him go (2012 I think).

I think the deal was ruined by Hoskins, who was linked in the move, getting injured in training.

Could be wrong.

It was Gary Dicker who broke Hoskins leg in training, so you are right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does every set of fans who's club has made a mistake in the transfer market, mercilessly beat themselves up over it for YEARS to come.

Or are we special?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does every set of fans who's club has made a mistake in the transfer market, mercilessly beat themselves up over it for YEARS to come.

No. Most clubs retain their manager, progressively build up their squad, overtake the Albion in the fast lane, gain promotion and have no reason whatsoever to beat themselves up about anything beyond their last result.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Or are we special?

If it's their leading scorer who they let go to their bitterest rivals for nothing, who then took them to promotion, whilst they replaced him with an expensive Labrador, and the club in question stayed below, then probably yes"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow another thread designed to have the usual palace trolls fill their boots :yawn:

Ps - I do assume this is El Pres doing his usual pro palace trolling with a pretend and false thread title - I usually just ignore - bollocks have I just bit :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here