Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights games

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Rottherham currently on the same points as us if they win this game - live table as it stands - Rotterham miss a sitter 17 mins in

Attachments

• Table 11.jpg
    Table 11.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 766

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
We don't want Fulham to win as they would go above us. We need a draw or Rotherham to win and have 3 points deducted?

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
We don't want Fulham to win as they would go above us. We need a draw or Rotherham to win and have 3 points deducted?

Why do we need to finish above Fulham?? Who cares as long as three teams finish below us. If Rotherham lose and have their points deduction, as per above we'd be pretty much safe

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not if they do lose 3 points as is expected it would keep both below us as would a draw. Fulham winning would keep Rotherham below us but put Fulham above us.

I'd rather those below us were below us and unable to catch us, rather than having more teams able to catch us. As it says above, if Rotherham lose tonight, lose 3 points and lose to Norwich, they can't catch us. It doesn't matter whether we are above Fulham, we just need to be above the bottom 3

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are people on a wind up or just a bit slow?! Of course we want Rotherham to lose - not even up for debate. I don't care if we finish 4th bottom or 7th bottom as long as we stay up!!!!

Ps - Rotherham all over Fulham at mo

UrbanGull

Apr 15, 2015
Are people on a wind up or just a bit slow?! Of course we want Rotherham to lose - not even up for debate. I don't care if we finish 4th bottom or 7th bottom as long as we stay up!!!!

Ps - Rotherham all over Fulham at mo

Couldn't agree more, I'd take finishing 21st in the league right now

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here