Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan... I can't believe I'm saying this... roll-call

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Me. I'll meet you both in the bar behind the away end at about 2-30.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
Booked a train ticket a couple of months ago. Seemed a good idea at the time.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Yes, me plus one. Dreading it frankly, but as its the closest game to me, I feel obliged to go. I have been to Blackpool, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham, Blackburn (1 o.g.) so far, so it can't be any worse, can it?!! If we were to actually score a goal what are we meant to do as fans exactly? Remind me please.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes, me plus one. Dreading it frankly, but as its the closest game to me, I feel obliged to go. I have been to Blackpool, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham, Blackburn (1 o.g.) so far, so it can't be any worse, can it?!! If we were to actually score a goal what are we meant to do as fans exactly? Remind me please.

I think it's jump up & down, fall over the seat in front and graze your knee.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Only missed a couple away's- but just too much for me - not sure i can sit through another display of this football - too rigid and processed - i hope for all of those who decide to go you are entered with free flowing football - breaking quickly with pace, no back and forth across the back four and centre mid, and punting a long ball to lone player upfront. Fingers crossed for 3 points.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Myself & Mrs Bob!

I'm running Manchester marathon on Sunday, so it had to be done.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Me +2, was hoping for a bit of a gloat... That'll learn me. Now pure stress and irritation. Going to have to nail a stack of brew to survive (and hope we do).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 x Groovy Gangers on the road

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here