Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the chase football question!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I always think this. Because most people on here support a team from the championship, do we have a better grasp of English football as a whole? I have friends who are massive football fans, but support Premier League teams, and couldn't care less about the Championship or lower, and only ask token questions to sound interested.

I always think this. Because most people on here support a team from the championship, do we have a better grasp of English football as a whole? I have friends who are massive football fans, but support Premier League teams, and couldn't care less about the Championship or lower, and only ask token questions to sound interested.

The point was he supported chelsea who are in the same league as the answer!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
U
Which team was promoted to the prem 2013/14

A Leicester B Reading C Ipswich

The guy got it wrong and said as a chelsea fan he didn't pay much attention to the lower league:facepalm:

We have not got a chance:eek:

Football is dead:down:

Did he not notice who his team were playing?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Funnily enough, only the people I work with who DONT support Premier League teams have an alright knowledge of the Football League, the PL supporting ones dont have a clue - one was shocked to hear that Brighton were in the league below the Premier League !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There was a trivia question over the weekend on TalkSport where some pundit or other (don't ask me who, they all sound the same on there) was told the top 4 teams in the Championship table, and was asked to put them in their current order.

He was clueless, guessed all the way and didn't even know that Bournemouth were top.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
it's the way it is now

look at last night

Madrid derby on the TV,fair enough it was a European Cup game

but youngsters now are more interested in Spanish football than lower league football (Championship included)

Barrow won their game in hand last night and are only 2 games away from the Conference :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
it's the way it is now

look at last night

Madrid derby on the TV,fair enough it was a European Cup game

but youngsters now are more interested in Spanish football than lower league football (Championship included)

Barrow won their game in hand last night and are only 2 games away from the Conference :thumbsup:
it's all over ,to many people buying into a load of bollocks and they don't even realise it:dunce:
regards
DR

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
To be fair on him, I only know that Bristol City are top of League 1 because they got promoted last night. I couldn't tell you who's in 2nd or who's top of League 2 without checking the tables.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
look at the bbc website

you even get german & spanish live updates on the videprinter,who gives a shit

womens football fixtures??? they can't even play football

:nono:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Which team was promoted to the prem 2013/14

A Leicester B Reading C Ipswich

The guy got it wrong and said as a chelsea fan he didn't pay much attention to the lower league:facepalm:

We have not got a chance:eek:

Football is dead:down:

To quote Renton, as I usually do Rev:

Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows... Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself...

Dec 29, 2011
To be fair on him, I only know that Bristol City are top of League 1 because they got promoted last night. I couldn't tell you who's in 2nd or who's top of League 2 without checking the tables.

This. You usually only know about your league and higher leagues. I know very little of l1 and l2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here