Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves v Millwall 2nd Mat

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
In the unlikely event that Millwall need to win their last match to survive does anybody expect former Millwall manager Kenny Jackett to send them down?

After last night`s results this may well be a dead game for Wolves in their play off ambitions.

Personally I feel we will only possibly pick up one point from our last 3 matches.
I don`t expect Millwall to catch us but you never know.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can't think of any examples where teams with nothing to play for have not been professional about trying for a win. Neither Forrest or Burnley rolled over on the final day last year, despite having nothing to play for. Similarly, Leeds gave it everything against us in that game where they had 2 men sent off 2 years ago.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I can't think of any examples where teams with nothing to play for have not been professional about trying for a win. Neither Forrest or Burnley rolled over on the final day last year, despite having nothing to play for. Similarly, Leeds gave it everything against us in that game where they had 2 men sent off 2 years ago.

I hope your right.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham

Normally though the team that really needs it tends to get the results.
In a similar way to when we stayed up under Russell Slade.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here