Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you boo?

Did you boo?

• Yes - I was booing Best

Votes: 24 17.8%
  • Yes - I was booing Hughton (for playing Best)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I was booing Hughton and Best

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Yes - I was booing Paul Barber

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Yes - I was booing the whole sorry situation

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Yes - I was booing someone else (please state)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • No - I didn't boo

Votes: 99 73.3%

• Total voters

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I simply laughed outside, almost crying inside. Best being replaced by CMS. Two players up front for BHA not exactly at the top of their form. How did we get here? Thankfully it's nearly over, and the summer surgery on the squad can start.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I would have booed him from my living room if I'd have heard him being substituted, but (luckily for me) Seagulls ****ING player conked out on me for 15 minutes of the second half.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No, I enthusiastically cheered and clapped him off.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The cheer was a rather sarcastic one in celebration of him going off, I hasten to add.

Yep, I cheered enthusiastically as I that was a more positive sarcastic message to send than a pantomime boo. I don't like booing my own team, but I don't mind a bit of sarcasm. :lolol:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I shouted some expletives aimed at Bloom and Barber.

Players are putting in the effort but we are seriously lacking wide players, forwards and midfielders with quality in the final third.

This all comes from either not valuing the players we had (Barnes etc) or poor cheap replacements for the players we. Got decent money for.

The board need to take responsibility for this shower of a season. Even Hypia walked and was not relieved of his duties.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I didn't boo, because I was resigned to Hudders nicking it with a late goal by that point and bringing CMS on wasn't going to improve things one jot. Swapping the corner flags would have had the same impact.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yes, in fact I was hoping he'd get subbed so I would have a chance to boo the lazy f*cker.
That c*nt is stealing a living, at least Kemy has the decency to stay out of my sight.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I simply laughed outside, almost crying inside. Best being replaced by CMS. Two players up front for BHA not exactly at the top of their form. How did we get here? Thankfully it's nearly over, and the summer surgery on the squad can start.

My exact actions and sentiment on the night. Can't remember the last time I ever felt so disinterested in a Brighton game.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
There was very few boos where we were sat just cheers that he was finally being substituted sfter yet another awful performance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here