Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kayal-ld229-2402166_478x359.jpg

Beram Kayal
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 15th April 2015
by Roshane Thomas
It is vital that we work as a group and giving everything in our remaining three games. "
Beram Kayal

Beram Kayal is aiming to take the positives from Brighton & Hove Albion’s goalless draw against Huddersfield Town and also believes it is time to rally the troops in order to climb up the table.The result leaves Chris Hughton’s men seven points above the bottom three and Kayal says there is more than enough talent in the squad to secure their Championship status for next season.
He said, “Every point is important, especially in the situation we’re in right now. There were moments last night where we played well and looked dangerous, but if you’re not scoring then you put pressure on yourself. But we’ll take the point and move on to the next game.
“We need to stay together because there are a lot of great players at this club. The situation we find ourselves in isn’t good because this club deserves more. But it is not helpful for us to think about the situation in that way. It is vital that we work as a group and giving everything in our remaining three games.
“I’m not sure if we’re going to win all three [of our remaining league games] but we believe that we're not going to lose all three either. We know the other team [Millwall] have one game in hand, so they have four games remaining. We will see who’s going to secure more points in this race.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Kayal is renowned for his defensive approach in midfield, but at times this campaign the Israel international has been deployed to play further up the field.
“I felt in some moments during the game [against Huddersfield] I had the space to make more advanced runs from the back to help the attack."The gaffer said I have the skills and the speed to play further forward, so I try to prove myself there. I always do my best with everything that the gaffer wants me to do. It’s a shame we didn’t score any goals last night, but in the end we’ll take a draw, the clean sheet and we’ll keep going.”

[h=3]ALBION V WATFORD*
[/h]SATURDAY 25TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 12.15PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here