Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale MoM

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good save in the first half and a brilliant save prior to the miss of the match. Difficult to say who was better, as it was so poor.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Rarely can a keeper have had a quieter game and been named Man of the Match. But everyone else was crap, and he did nothing wrong, so what are you gonna do?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is that 2 games in a row with no MoM?

Stockdale was announced as the sponsor's motm at the end of the game. Dale Stephens was presented with the MotM award after the Bournemouth game.

Or are you saying you don't think anyone has deserved it for the last two games?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Stockdale was announced as the sponsor's motm at the end of the game. Dale Stephens was presented with the MotM award after the Bournemouth game.

Or are you saying you don't think anyone has deserved it for the last two games?

i was meaning i didn't hear an announcement during the 90. thanks

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
He's let 4 goals in, in 4 games. Just not good enough. That's lost us 3 points. If he can let in ZERO goals next season, we might just escape relegation again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was competely ineffectual and constantly gave the ball away.

You must have watched a different game to me he along with Kayal were our only pluses. As I said on the ratings thread had he got more passes accurate he would have scored more marks but him and Kayal were our brightest with him just edging it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You must have watched a different game to me he along with Kayal were our only pluses. As I said on the ratings thread had he got more passes accurate he would have scored more marks but him and Kayal were our brightest with him just edging it.

I always watch a different game to you.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Stockdale made two saves that every pro keeper in the country would expect to make. They were both on his left side ( strongest ) and he wasn't tested at all on his weaker right side. I agree he did nothing wrong, apart from distributing the ball poorly on about three occasions.
It was an abject performance from the team against woefully ordinary opposition. Just about sums the season up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here