Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shall I start the 'That was a MASSIVE point' thread!?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It was a tiny point. Miniscule.

At no point did Huddersfield look like scoring. Even when it was harder not to. And nor did we.

The most goalless of no score draws. Tiny, micro point.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

At no point did Huddersfield look like scoring. Even when it was harder not to. And nor did we.

It was a pleasant cycle ride there and back though. The smell of finely grown cannabis drifting across Hove Lawns is quite a thing.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It was a pleasant cycle ride there and back though. The smell of finely grown cannabis drifting across Hove Lawns is quite a thing.

I don't know how you motivated yourself to carry on past such an aroma.

Well, I do, obviously, but I bet you wish you'd stopped now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Puts us mathematically safe from Wigan. Considering that we play them on Saturday, I'd say that that's signficant.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Puts us mathematically safe from Wigan. Considering that we play them on Saturday, I'd say that that's signficant.

I wouldn't say so.

On the radio tonight, as I was driving home, they kept saying that Millwall's defeat of Wigan all but consigned them to relegation. I don't see it like that at all if Rotherham are hit with a points deduction. As such, Wigan certainly should be massively fired up to beat us on Saturday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I wouldn't say so.

On the radio tonight, as I was driving home, they kept saying that Millwall's defeat of Wigan all but consigned them to relegation. I don't see it like that at all if Rotherham are hit with a points deduction. As such, Wigan certainly should be massively fired up to beat us on Saturday.

The significance I was thinking of was the fact that I'd fancy Wigan to beat us anyway. At least now when we lose on Saturday, we've got the back up of hoping that Millwall and Rotherham also lose.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I wouldn't say so.

I said, a few weeks ago, that Millwall will escape relegation, and Rotherham will go down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Damn and to think I was asleep on the sofa for the whole event, I miss all the fun.

I was woken by Radio Sussex playing Eye-Spy.
Something beginning with W, in the garden. :shrug:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Still think we may need 48 points and don't regard us as safe yet - so massive point, but massive two points dropped. Can't see us getting another goal ever so and worried about where we get two more points.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It could be the MASSIVE point that keeps us up.

Although 2 more would make things less nervy.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
You'll all be relieved when Adrian Thorne knocks in 5 against Watford, and we win 6-0.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here