Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Can Everyone Stop Calling Leon Best shit please

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I am getting fed up of everyone around me calling Leon Best shit tonight.

I lost count of the amount of times I heard it and feel I need to speak out against this misguided ill-informed individuals.

You are all doing shit a great dis-service, as it has many many uses.

Ask any rhubarb farmer. Whilst I prefer custard on mine, some insist on covering theirs in shit.

Anyone who grows roses will also know the uses of shit, in fact some tribes in Africa use shit to paint pictures with, and anyone familiar with kopi luwak coffee, will now you cannot make it without shit.There are many many more uses for it, including fuel and for some animals food, but I will leave it there.

So please can everyone stop describing Leon Best as shit, because as pointed out above shit has many many more uses than this piss poor excuse of a footballer. But he won't care, he's another 30 grand richer this week of the back of us muggy football fans.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He has been no better or worse than most of the Albion players since he came. In other words he has been shit. Pick on him if you want.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The problem is exacerbated by the fact that he isn't 'shit'. He's lazy.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I thought he did alright (not exactly high standards have Been set this season though) but the constant moaning and arm throwing does not help him. Throw in the slow walk off the pitch and you see why he got abuse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here