Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was it as bad as it looked ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shocking tackle, very similar to dunks last game.

Shame I liked seeing him play.

Bring back vicente

Dec 29, 2011
Shocking tackle, very similar to dunks last game.

Shame I liked seeing him play.

Bring back vicente

Nothing like Dunks. Came from behind and looked to catch his studs in the grass, his momentum carried his bodyweight over his ankle or knee while his foot was planted. Looked bad as soon as it happened, wasn't surprised he didn't play. (Actually reminded me more of March's injury a few months ago if anyone has a video of that)

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Was in the ambulance outside the ground waiting to drive away.
Looked v.serious. Ankle related I think.
Teixeira is our most creative player. We're really ****ed now without his creativity in the middle.

Was in the ambulance outside the ground waiting to drive away.
Looked v.serious. Ankle related I think.
Teixeira is our most creative player. We're really ****ed now without his creativity in the middle.

He's not our player.
He wants out back to Liverpool.
Forgive me if I don't share your grief.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He's not our player.
He wants out back to Liverpool.
Forgive me if I don't share your grief.

Same here, self inflicted by committing a horrendous challenge. Should have been a red.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The other guy got up and walked....ref was more interested in getting his card out than signalling for the trainer..Calde took one look and immediately beckoned him on.
Personally i never like to see any player stretchered off no matter what team

DSCF1078.JPG

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Forster-Caskey to provide our creativity, spark & drive in the middle then.
Yeah righto then..!!

Point is he made a horrendous challenge he come off worse. It's got diddly squat to do with who now plays.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Feel dreadfully sorry for him and really hope he gets better soon. However, he's played 5 may be 6 decent games for us, so perhaps its time to give someone else a chance or heaven forbid play KLL and Carayol.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Saw it on concourse "highlights !" My amateur view - knee ligaments out for this season and possibly beginning of next

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Feel dreadfully sorry for him and really hope he gets better soon. However, he's played 5 may be 6 decent games for us, so perhaps its time to give someone else a chance or heaven forbid play KLL and Carayol.

Feel sorry that he was attempting to hurt someone else, that he got hurt himself or that he no longer going to wear the stripes? Sorry but can't feel sorry for someone who came off worse with such a reckless foul. He could have ended that guys career.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

We played these two at Rotherham and were still shite so don't get your hopes up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Feel sorry that he was attempting to hurt someone else, that he got hurt himself or that he no longer going to wear the stripes? Sorry but can't feel sorry for someone who came off worse with such a reckless foul. He could have ended that guys career.

So you have said on three posts...and in my view it wasn't half as bad as you make out...i doubt very much he set out to hurt the other guy who got up and walked fairly smartish

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So you have said on three posts...and in my view it wasn't half as bad as you make out...i doubt very much he set out to hurt the other guy who got up and walked fairly smartish

He sprinted up behind the guy and lunged at him, the ball was at least 2 yards away in front. That's pretty f**king reckless in my book.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It was a bad tackle although he came out of it worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here