Wigan Away is our Cup Final..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not what we wanted, if we get nothing gonna be a nervy end to the season

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Wigan away is our cup final....

Now at the start of season most people if they saw that thread title would be expecting these two teams to be battling at the top not the bottom.

Kinda proves that this division despite our poor form is very hard and things could have been a lot worse.

Write this season off, and hope all concerned in power take note and improve the squad.

I hate Wigan so would love us to send them down....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We've had a few of these this season and each time let ourselves down badly . Hughton needs to get us fired right up and find a way to score . 9 hours is an absolute joke . 0-0 best we can hope for you feel . Hughton - address it !

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Feel like we're starting to look down not up, play CMS & O'Gradyup front and just go for it at Wigan...

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I still think we need a couple more points to be safe. Would help everyone's nerves if we could win on Saturday. I don't think many will go. I will although I'm dreading it already. Just 15 miles for me.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If, as seems likely, Rotherham get docked 3 points, they'd need 7 from 4 to overtake us. Both that and Millwall getting 8 from 4 is very unlikely. Not to mention that we might pick up a final point on Saturday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here