Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton out

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Even hyypia would have had us a few goals....Hughton had his results as expected when appointing a new manager and it's got really embarrasing and 6 or so games without one bloody goal?facking joke

£23 million well spent yet again by the club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Struggling to back such a negative manager who persevers with a forward of his choosing who is possibly even worse than the terrible strikers we already have. I won't be gutted if he walks or is replaced but I do feel that I may be going a bit knee jerk here.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed; at least under Sami - the goals flowed errrmmm in both directions - sadly, well all directions really, like our passing and tactical shape... oh well... a rock and a hard place season if ever there was one.

D

Deleted member 2719

We may not have the best squad, but Jones has nothing to lose, fence sitter Hughton bores me senceless.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I imagine he'll walk when he realises the chairmen and his fluffer have sold him a huge ,HUGE lie.
Even Nellie the elephant could've got us one goal in 6 games....Baffling selection and to many defenders up shooting all the time.He could've gone 4-4-2 just to try a fresh system,but he prefers the bland boring shite week after week.Nice guy but useless im afraid.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Didnt want hughton in the summer or when sammi went , should have stayed with jones till end of season

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We've been as bad as at any time under Sami. Lucky for Houghton we had a few good games over the holiday period, and the bottom 3 are absolutely God awful.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Didnt want hughton in the summer or when sammi went , should have stayed with jones till end of season

Tony Bloom really doesn't know a good manager to a shit one. Ever since Poyet got the sack, every manager appointment has bored the jock straps off our fans.

Is Bloom specifically asking for managers who play boring football?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here