Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
A massive game tonight for Brighton as they look to gain the 3 points that will virtually secure their place in the Championship next season.

Huddersfield will be no pushovers and have significantly improved since Chris Powell took charge.

My prediction? A tight 2-1 win for the Seagulls.

(Can someone please add the statto stuff. Thanks.)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Referee: ANDY D'URSO
Assistants: Dave Bushell and Barry Holderness
Fourth Official: Charles Breakspear

Brighton captain Gordon Greer is available after a two-game ban.
Midfielder Beram Kayal could miss out with a back problem, while Sam Baldock, Andrew Crofts (both knee), Solly March (calf) and Kemy Agustien (just plain crap) are out.

Huddersfield could keep the same side who beat Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
Midfielder Jonathan Hogg (back) and striker Ishmael Miller (hamstring) came off the bench in that game following injury.

Head-to-head
• The earlier meeting this season ended as a 1-1 draw at the John Smith's Stadium in October.
• Brighton are unbeaten in the last five meetings, winning two. Huddersfield's last win was 3-2 away in League One in April 2011.
• Albion have won only one of the last seven meetings at home. Their only home win since 2002 was 4-1 in the Championship in March 2013.
• Brighton lead 19-14 in overall League wins, with 12 drawn.

Brighton
• Brighton have lost their last three games. Their last win was 1-0 at Blackburn on 21 March.
• Albion have not won any of their last three home games, losing the last two. Their last win at the Amex Stadium was 2-0 against Derby on 3 March.

Huddersfield
• Huddersfield have won their last two games, after winning none of their previous seven games.
• Town won 1-0 at Nottingham Forest on Saturday - their first win in six away games.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
maybe we will see Halford up front tonight
make it interesting :albion2:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Our last home win was a Tuesday night home game which I couldn't make. Fortunately for all you going, I'm unable to attend this game....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-0

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hope you`re right....who do you see scoring ???

I'd like to see Halford have a go from the start .............but then he might play at the back and Dunk play up front
just to change it around a bit

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 10 secs11 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #HTAFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Dunk, Halford, Bennett; Kayal, Stephens; Calderon, Teixeira, Carayol; Best. #BHAvHTAFC

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 13 secs14 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #HTAFC: Walton (GK), Greer, Ince, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, O'Grady, Mackail-Smith

Greer on the bench then,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here