Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smallest Amex Audience of Season

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
....according to my sources. Desperately dissapointing if true, players need our support. Hopefully the fine weather should encourage a few wavering and push the audience up beyond 27,000.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
They dont deserve our support. Why should we turn up if they dont as has been the case far to many times this season?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
What do you expect after a miserable season? No goals scored in 5 games, and only 1 point from last 5. Hardly gonna break attendance records would we?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
You pay your money (or not) and make your choice. Some fans won't go because we're lacking in goals, some won't go because they think we're safe, some won't go because they have other priorities, some won't go because the cannot (for whatever reason). It's up to those than can and do go to sing-up for the lads and cheer us on to 3 points.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Wigan at home was 23,044 so what are we looking at, sub 22,000? Think fatigue def playing it's part here.

The tickets sold will be announced as the attendance, so unless one of the stewards posts it on Nsc, or you sit counting every head, we won't know.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The Wigan Athletic attendance was 16,000. So it will be interesting to see the leaked figures for this one.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Obviously will be the lowest number of tickets sold this season.

Very few Huddersfield and almost zero non-STH sales for this game.

If Wigan was 23,044 then my guess for tonight is 22,674 (which is embarrassingly low of course).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Wigan Athletic attendance was 16,000. So it will be interesting to see the leaked figures for this one.
Tonight will be a bit higher than that. 17-18,000..?

WSU will be 80% full. I am prepared for the rest of the ground to appear "half full" overall with large completely empty sections in the South.

It will be a bit of a sad sight but atmosphere could be fine provided the game is all right.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Tonight will be a bit higher than that. 17-18,000..?

WSU will be 80% full. I am prepared for the rest of the ground to appear "half full" overall with large completely empty sections in the South.

It will be a bit of a sad sight but atmosphere could be fine provided the game is all right.

Actual attendance will be around 14k i reckon

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Obviously will be the lowest number of tickets sold this season.

Very few Huddersfield and almost zero non-STH sales for this game.

If Wigan was 23,044 then my guess for tonight is 22,674 (which is embarrassingly low of course).

There quite a few Championship clubs who would love to have that embarrassingly low figure.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can't beleive you soft southern shandy drinking blouse wearing poofters are not flocking to see the mighty terriers tonight. A massive club who have won the FA Cup, won the first division three times in a row and have a manager who hates palace!

Dreadful scenes!

Still think it will be a nil nil though. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't beleive you soft southern shandy drinking blouse wearing poofters are not flocking to see the mighty terriers tonight. A massive club who have won the FA Cup, won the first division three times in a row and have a manager who hates palace!

Dreadful scenes!

Still think it will be a nil nil though. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In the unlikely event that both teams score I hope that you will be celebrating all goals with equal enthusiasm and totally confusing anyone who doesn't know you? You could always take your shirt off when Huddersfield score to prove your Northern hardness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here