Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Worst Match You've Seen This Season

el punal

A bit of gallows humour as we're in the fag-end of a very disappointing season, so which in your view, was the worst Albion performance that you have witnessed this season?

For me, having watched twenty five games this season, my pick of the bunch has to be Millwall at home last December. The absolute nadir of a team that had lost all confidence, fight, passion and self belief, and even worse, shown live on T.V.

I hope I never have to watch its like again. :down:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Probably Brighton for me.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Millwall at home was the worst result but I'd say Blackpool at home was the worst game - two poor sides trying to outdo each other in mediocrity

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Worst Reading away. Upside not far to get home, worse have to put with the smug plastics at work who now have a ticket to Wembley and are now the biggest Reading fans ever in the world. we were total toilet as are they but we managed to make then look like bloody Brazil in comparison. Still bloody cross.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
So many - they are starting to merge into one awful memory ! But probably Millwall at home for me... although what could be worse than the false hope of a very good first half against Fulham at home, take the lead... and then ... totally totally throw it all away with a dreadful last third of the game.?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Lots of notable candidates.

Wednesday away, Bolton away, Millwall at home, Cardiff away, Blackpool home and away just to name a few.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
So many - they are starting to merge into one awful memory ! But probably Millwall at home for me... although what could be worse than the false hope of a very good first half against Fulham at home, take the lead... and then ... totally totally throw it all away with a dreadful last third of the game.?

We did the same again against forest good first half take the lead Stockdale gives a goal away then throw it away in the second half

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Whole season forgettable truthfully can't remember. Hardly a game to remember being good

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
So many crap games to choose from but another vote for Millwall at home.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Home against Millwall. Horrible game, atmosphere and from what I remember it was cold

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Definitely Millwall home. Sitting there wishing we had a player of the strength, vision and movement of Danny Shittu.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here