Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this season just a blip and then next year we get back to normal?

Apr 12, 2015
10th
4th
6th
this season probably between 17th to 20th
next season??????
Will we be back to normal? (well in modern times)
If not I will have to find a man with 11 fingers and slap him as it is written in the controversial second bible as written by the man only known as Dave. If you slap a man with 11 fingers your soccer club (dave was american) will be granted with the luck of the gods. I hear Southampton have an 11 fingered man locked in the depths of saint marys who is slapped everyday. This proves the prophecy works.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
10th
4th
6th
this season probably between 17th to 20th
next season??????
Will we be back to normal? (well in modern times)
If not I will have to find a man with 11 fingers and slap him as it is written in the controversial second bible as written by the man only known as Dave. If you slap a man with 11 fingers your soccer club (dave was american) will be granted with the luck of the gods. I hear Southampton have an 11 fingered man locked in the depths of saint marys who is slapped everyday. This proves the prophecy works.

Best get up to Norfolk and catch one then

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
This season has set us back another 2 imho .

We need a major overhaul with the squad. If Tony Bloom wants a top six side he will need to spend in the summer. We will have the £10 m from Ulloa and Buckley and then whatever TB wants to put to this.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why was the OP banned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here