Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burger nipples on men

Apr 12, 2015
Burger nips are unacceptable on men. Its time you hear the story of Sir Humphrey Freight, who in 1680 was the sole survivor from a ship wreck and washed up on the Island that is now known as Tonga. They saved him. He was hesitantly welcomed by the natives who were wary of this shifty looking white man. But he won them over with his English cheer. They grew to love him as one of their own. After a year had past the elders decided it was time for him to go through himamhimatop, the island people’s traditional ceremony crowning their leaders amongst men. He was marched through the village with the islanders cheering and looking at him in awe ,some of the women cried with glee as this foreigner was to become one of their own and a leader amongst men. The ceremony passed without a hitch all the omens were good, the gods had provided them with a beautiful day and the wind blew east (a traditional sign that a great man was in their presence). Sir Humphrey freight was almost in tears he was so happy to be marked as a leader among men and accepted into this community of beautiful people. The gathered crowd were cheering so load it was almost deafening as the king of the Island stepped forth to mark the ending of the ceremony. He asked Sir Humphrey freight to remove his shirt so he could finish the ceremony by hand printing chickens blood on his chest. Sir Humphrey removed his shirt. The crowd gasped followed by a stunned silence. The king paused let out a roaring scream and drew his dagger and stabbed Sir Humphrey freight in the heart killing him instantly. You see Sir Humphrey freight had the biggest nipples they had ever seen, true burger nips. This was a sign of the evil spirit biba who it was said in the prophecy would use his freakish big nipples to hypnotize the locals to do evil deeds. This story was passed down from father to son mother to daughter for generations until and English journalist heard the story whilst on the island who relayed it back to the U.K who after hundreds of years were finally able to solve the mystery of what happened the famous biologist Sir Humphrey freight.
So nipples matter people.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I love these random posts. Cheers David

Apr 12, 2015
I love these random posts. Cheers David

Thank you. I only say because of our Friday night loss to Bournemouth where it is believed Sir Humphrey Freight was originally from. And they have the biggest percentage of Burger nips on men in Bournemouth than anywhere else in the world.

Apr 12, 2015
In fact Bournemouth Ground Dean Court, is in an area called , Boscombe which translates in ancient Germanic Britannic language as land of the big nippled men

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why is David banned? I know the story wasn't the best................... seems a bit harsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here