Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Every cloud and all that...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
One of the few silver linings of an otherwise miserable season is that there's still every possibility that Messrs Barnes, Bridcutt, Buckley and Ulloa will all be back in the Championship next year...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One of the few silver linings of an otherwise miserable season is that there's still every possibility that Messrs Barnes, Bridcutt, Buckley and Ulloa will all be back in the Championship next year...

Would only be a silver lining if they were playing for the Albion. Else the rules of football clearly state that they will score against us.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

The sliver lining is if they stay in the Prem as that means substantial add-ons back to the club in terms of their transfer fees.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hope that Barnes and Ulloa aren't back in the championship, want to see them both do well after what they did for us.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And they will ALL do very very well Im sure.

However Buckley and Bridders I have no time for because of the way they "agitated" for moves when Poyet was courting them.

Barnes sadly was the victim of club incompetence/moneyball approach and if we gave him the extra £500 quid a week and 2 years he would have signed I wish him no ill at all.

Ulloa, well we were ******* oirselves silly over the £8m and again I wish him no ill.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
And they will ALL do very very well Im sure.

However Buckley and Bridders I have no time for because of the way they "agitated" for moves when Poyet was courting them.

Barnes sadly was the victim of club incompetence/moneyball approach and if we gave him the extra £500 quid a week and 2 years he would have signed I wish him no ill at all.

Ulloa, well we were ******* oirselves silly over the £8m and again I wish him no ill.

This.

Feeling a little bit better about the Buckley/Bridcutt situation by their apparent inability to make the jump up to the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here