Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buy us all a drink at the last match Tony !! We deserve it after this year .

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Football is an unusual commodity as you pay a certain price and you don't get a certain product . We all know that - £25 for a pile of doo or £25 for a 4-3 goal fest. Overall this year has been dire and we have all suffered . Just look at the number of empty seats every game . People pay for something and don't go which is really bizarre when you think about it .

Can you imagine going to a sold out concert at the Dome and only half the audience turned up ? It just doesn't happen .

So buy us all a drink Tony (at the Watford match) as we have not had our monies worth this year and we bloody well deserve it . Say thanks to us for sticking with you after numerous cock ups with this years personnel .

Any one else agree they deserve a free drink ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its my round Tony the least I could do, you've made 180 million sacrifices for the club..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Football is an unusual commodity as you pay a certain price and you don't get a certain product . We all know that - £25 for a pile of doo or £25 for a 4-3 goal fest. Overall this year has been dire and we have all suffered . Just look at the number of empty seats every game . People pay for something and don't go which is really bizarre when you think about it .

Can you imagine going to a sold out concert at the Dome and only half the audience turned up ? It just doesn't happen .

So buy us all a drink Tony (at the Watford match) as we have not had our monies worth this year and we bloody well deserve it . Say thanks to us for sticking with you after numerous cock ups with this years personnel .

People would only moan about the queues and the Harveys running out.

Having said that, Dick Knight buying us all champagne at Withdean when (we thought) the battle for Falmer was finally won will live in the memory FOREVER :bowdown:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Did you buy Tony a drink when we won the League One title then? Or when we first moved into Falmer? Or finishing 4th? I think he might reckon it's still your round! :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
To be fair, I thought it was quite generous of him when he agreed to subsidise everyone's tickets for the last 4 years. Maybe we owe him a beer or two.

You know that bloke in the pub that pretends to not notice when it's his round ? That's you, that is :p

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To be fair, I thought it was quite generous of him when he agreed to subsidise everyone's tickets for the last 4 years. Maybe we owe him a beer or two.

You know that bloke in the pub that pretends to not notice when it's his round ? That's you, that is :p

What?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think I deserve a f*cking medal for going to some football matches where the results didn't go as well as I'd have liked.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Not especially after what TB has put in to this Club. It's my choice if I keep going each week.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think I deserve a f*cking medal for going to some football matches where the results didn't go as well as I'd have liked.
Quite right too. I put a bet on A P McCoy to win the National on Saturday, and it didn't win, despite being favourite. I've written to Aintree racecourse to demand my refund.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

How is it Tony's fault when fans who have paid for tickets, don't turn up? It can be for any number of reasons.
1. They're ill
2 Someone in the family is ill
3. They've had to work
4 The trains were up the creek and they got home from work late
5. They've died
6. They live too far away for mid week games but still want a season ticket
7. They have freedom of choice and decide not to go.

You feel a sense of entitlement because other fans aren't there?

Forgive me, but I thought you paid to watch a football match.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Roughly to cover the losses Tony pays over £200,000 to watch each home game. Let's stop moaning about the cost of a pie and buy him a drink!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Our Tony must wonder why the hell he bothered when he gets in ear shot of these kind of comments. I must be one of the few who thought he was entitled to year off the financial burden of keeping the club afloat by not reinvesting all of the Ulloa money. Give the man a break jeez.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I think Tony deserves a large one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here