Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has anyone actually bought a ticket for Tuesday night?

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
A quick look at the ticket site for Tuesday night's game against Huddersfield shows that there are still over 4,000 tickets available for sale which makes me wonder if there is anyone, other than season ticket holders of course, who has actually bought a ticket for the game?

I doubt that many will venture down from Huddersfield either for a nothing match for them so it's going to be a quiet game!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It just emphasises how the club needs to nurture its season ticket holder base. I'm not sure they realise how hard it is for an ordinary person - a family man maybe - to justify lashing out £40 on a one off ticket for an ordinary sort of game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It just emphasises how the club needs to nurture its season ticket holder base. I'm not sure they realise how hard it is for an ordinary person - a family man maybe - to justify lashing out £40 on a one off ticket for an ordinary sort of game.

Or £25 even

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tickets start from £25

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I have bought 3 kids tickets only £5 each for under 10s and £10 for my 12 year old.
Admittedly it might put them off football forever, but sill good value?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I have bought 3 kids tickets only £5 each for under 10s and £10 for my 12 year old.

Considering you get travel as well, I would say thats good value.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I've a feeling in my water that we're going to absolutely demolish them 5 or 6 nil. Based on nothing at all, of course, but a feeling nonetheless.

I hope so for the kids' sake!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This might be the first game since opening of the Amex (other than cup games) that I skip.

It is all so apathetic at the moment :shrug:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

So we're safe from relegation then?

SAC

May 21, 2014
Realistically neither team need the points (I realise that mathematically this isn't correct), it's just seen as one of those drab end of season midweek games that fans will go to but it is next to impossible to lure the more fairweather / neutral fan along.

The pricing is probably correct but perhaps the club could be a bit more inventive with their marketing? £1 tickets for under 23s or £1 tickets for ST holders to purchase for mates?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think there were two men and a dog coming from Hudds but the dog isn't allowed in so who knows ???

Hoping the sun shines.... Coming down early for an afternoon in town and a stroll on the front before the game. :(

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its not a nothing match we still need points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here