Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS destroys the ancient city of Nimrud

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
IS have released footage of the destruction of the ancient city of Nimrud.

http://news.sky.com/story/1463200/is-blows-up-ancient-city-as-propaganda-tool

The mental muslim death cult have released footage of the destruction of the ancient city, confirming the act of abomination that was believed to be carried out in march.

There are no words to describe how moronically stupid and evil these religious nutjobs are.

Personally i wish a horrible death on all the idiots that have gone to join these pricks

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm sure a certain someone will be a long later to say it's all the fault of us westerners

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm sure a certain someone will be a long later to say it's all the fault of us westerners

Probably. We just don't understand etc....

Dec 29, 2011
This isn't too bad. The news that they shot children infront of their parents in a refugee camp and played football with the beheaded victim's heads was the last straw for me, I don't think anything would shock me now.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This isn't too bad. The news that they shot children infront of their parents in a refugee camp and played football with the beheaded victim's heads was the last straw for me, I don't think anything would shock me now.
I can't remember now. Are IS Christians, Jews or Atheists?

Dec 29, 2011
I can't remember now. Are IS Christians, Jews or Atheists?

No they claim to be Muslim, in the same way peadophihilic preists claim to be Catholic and the Knights Templar were Christian. There are always nutters in the world, this lot just happen to be in the era of widespread media and happen to identify themselves as Muslim. Because 40,000 people are freaks does it make the other ~1,600,000,000 followers the same?

Edit: Here we go, another one of THESE threads. Some people really have nothing better to do

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
No they claim to be Muslim, in the same way peadophihilic preists claim to be Catholic and the Knights Templar were Christian. There are always nutters in the world, this lot just happen to be in the era of widespread media and happen to identify themselves as Muslim. Because 40,000 people are freaks does it make the other ~1,600,000,000 followers the same?

Edit: Here we go, another one of THESE threads. Some people really have nothing better to do

Get over yourself, how does paedophile Catholic priests become comparable to this brutal regime, which is undoubtedly a *******ised version of Islam, you dont need to then block any response by 'here we go'' etc.

I thought we had moved on from not commenting on perhaps the worlds greatest threat with the inevitable caveat of 'not all Muslims' rubbish.

Dec 29, 2011
Get over yourself, how does paedophile Catholic priests become comparable to this brutal regime, which is undoubtedly a *******ised version of Islam, you dont need to then block any response by 'here we go'' etc.

I thought we had moved on from not commenting on perhaps the worlds greatest threat with the inevitable caveat of 'not all Muslims' rubbish.

So what's your response then? Deport Muslims? Ban the religion? What are your views on the average British Muslim family, are they bad, should they be told they are not allowed to practise their religion? I'm interested to know what your point of view is and what point you're trying to get across. It's fine saying "get over yourself" but you've not actually said what you believe.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They aren't real Muslims are they? They just wave the flag of religion. Marauding, bloodthirsty murderers with contempt for the world. They slaughter other Muslims which tells me they have about as much respect for the Muslim faith as they do for any human life.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
So what's your response then? Deport Muslims? Ban the religion? What are your views on the average British Muslim family, are they bad, should they be told they are not allowed to practise their religion? I'm interested to know what your point of view is and what point you're trying to get across. It's fine saying "get over yourself" but you've not actually said what you believe.
I'll start with that one! What we need to do is educate people that there is no true religion. Educate people just to simply be ****ing nice to each other, for no other reason its just how people like to be treated.

Problem is people blindly follow these made up religions, and these people treat a made up god, better than real actual people. Not just Muslims, nearly all of them! Jews, Catholics, Christians, and the rest, are all as bad as each other. Has science not proved that most of the nonsense written in the name of religion is just, simply, wrong!

All religion that has a god is evil in my opinion, and the sooner people are educated out of that, the sooner people may start treating other people better than they do a story. Problem is as will no doubt be proved again here, people are so brain washed, so weak minded, they will argue their case for religion, as deep down they are just to scared to face life without it!

No different to a child believing in Father Christmas, expect children normally grow up and out of it before they are ten!!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

What do you think my view is on an average Muslim family and why would you think I might think of them as bad people ?

This is the exact claptrap that limits any serious debate, it has certainly hindered our own political classes when confronted with the radicalisation of young British Muslims in recent years, to challenge doesnt mean you have some default position of prejudice against anyone.

Its perfectly clear that not all Muslims have an urge to join IS and behead children, but it is certainly clear that some within the religion have an unhealthy desire of following their religion ahead of anything the west has to offer, it might include sharia law, it might be discriminating against women, homophobia, a likely obstacle to integrate and yes a few jump on a plane to join the brutal regime which is IS, it is quite reasonable to acknowledge and discuss it without then being asked 'what do you want then ? 'ban Muslims, ban the religion' !!!

I thought we had moved on from such tiresome responses.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
They aren't real Muslims are they? They just wave the flag of religion. Marauding, bloodthirsty murderers with contempt for the world. They slaughter other Muslims which tells me they have about as much respect for the Muslim faith as they do for any human life.

See the video where some drunk on power dickless loon at a road block stops the lorry drivers, trips them up with asking them questions on Sunni rituals that they try to blag their way out of, but after his power trip he tops them anyway.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
I'll start with that one! What we need to do is educate people that there is no true religion. Educate people just to simply be ****ing nice to each other, for no other reason its just how people like to be treated.

Problem is people blindly follow these made up religions, and these people treat a made up god, better than real actual people. Not just Muslims, nearly all of them! Jews, Catholics, Christians, and the rest, are all as bad as each other. Has science not proved that most of the nonsense written in the name of religion is just, simply, wrong!

All religion that has a god is evil in my opinion, and the sooner people are educated out of that, the sooner people may start treating other people better than they do a story. Problem is as will no doubt be proved again here, people are so brain washed, so weak minded, they will argue their case for religion, as deep down they are just to scared to face life without it!

No different to a child believing in Father Christmas, expect children normally grow up and out of it before they are ten!!

Before you rant about religion, this has nothing to do with religion

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Before you rant about religion, this has nothing to do with religion
Off course it has. It's done in the name of religion. You can pretend all you want that it has nothing to do with Muslims, but unfortunately for them, it is being done in their name, like it or not. You don't see many atheists, Christians or Jews going over to fight with them do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here