Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How good was YOUR Sunday dinner..?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Lovely minted lamb chops, roast Spunds, Carrots, Cauliflower, Peas and Yorkshire Puddings, More worryingly this is the most inspiring post on here tonight.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bloody lovely. Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, yorkshire puddings etc.

Only downside was getting caught hiding my broccoli by my 5 year old daughter, so had to eat that.:ffsparr:

(I've always told the children that I will never ask them to do anything that I wouldn't do myself, so I now have to eat ****ing shit vegetables every evening. It wouldn't be so bad but they bloody love them).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Excellent, but I cooked it myself. Roast pork, roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips & gravy.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had a plate of under-cooked cheesy chips, it was all that Crowborough rugby club could offer veggies; mind you, carnivores fared no better, my daughter said her sausage was inedible too.

However, I did get to drink a nice pint of Spitfire so it wasn't all bad

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Aubergine Parmigiana, followed by Salmon & Prawn en Croute (all homemade) followed by the easter egg my wife bought me that had miraculously survived a whole week in our house :drool:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
First BBQ of the year, a mix of burgers, sausages, veggie kebabs, salmon, steak and salads, bit of Floyd on the outside speakers and the neighbours round. And a few bottles of Hepworth Suusex Pale Ale. Was tip top.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Slow roast leg of hogget with all of the usual trimmings. Cooked by my sister and absolutely delicious.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Brilliant, Roast at CAU. With the novelty of Onion Rings, i have not had Onion Rings with a roast before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here