Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Manchester Derby

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
City are being taken apart. Funny seeing United as plucky underdogs - it's almost like a giant killing.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just seen the goals on the news. A classic Derby by the looks of it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A rare PL watch (went for the NOWTV week pass after Friday). Man U are coming good, but you'd expect it they've spend the most. Boring...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It was a bloody good game. I was only watching because I turned over from the cycling and then couldn't be bothered to move from the sofa, but my initial apathy and diffidence was quickly wiped away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Neville really twisted the knife into City in his post match analysis

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not sure which team I dislike the most.

City for the amount of money spent

Utd for the amount of money spent and the arrogance of the "supporters"

But have to say Utd are far better than city at this time. City need a complete overhaul and need to get rid of a lot of over age overpaid players plus a new manager.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not sure which team I dislike the most.

City for the amount of money spent

Utd for the amount of money spent and the arrogance of the "supporters"

But have to say Utd are far better than city at this time. City need a complete overhaul and need to get rid of a lot of over age overpaid players plus a new manager.

Big fat THIS. Personally couldn't have given a toss who won today, but found myself, in my local pub, IN BRIGHTON, cheering Citeh on because of the number of plastic Utd "supporters" in the pub. Made me sick to the stomach the amount of noise in the pub when Utd scored. :tosser:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Gary Neville recalling an interview he had done for a fanzine, " I said something like I can't stand Liverpool and I can't stand anything to do with them". Ideal comentator material.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Gary Neville recalling an interview he had done for a fanzine, " I said something like I can't stand Liverpool and I can't stand anything to do with them". Ideal comentator material.

What's that got to do with his punditry and commentary? He said that when he was a player. He is a lot more impartial than most of the pundits

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
What's that got to do with his punditry and commentary? He said that when he was a player. He is a lot more impartial than most of the pundits
There is a FB page trying to get rid of him, an epetition and many examples of his biased comments. It would be a bit like asking David Cameron what he thinks of Ed Milliband's performance in the election campaign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here