Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE returns to the Brighton Centre in November

Will Jackie (Mr TV)Pallo be there?
fd862e2121f1e22ad9cdfb08d07ebb97.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will you be dusting off your Cup Final Ticket Money banner, Ernie?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Can't understand why people complain about modern football and then line the pockets of these "wrestlers" in rigged events.

Agreed, what absolute morons go to these things, the theatre, cinema, wrestling. Don't even get me started with those idiots that buy fiction books and watch television series.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Not my cup of tea but it's not that different from the ITV World of Sport wrestling with Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks. Those bouts were rigged too....if people enjoy the escapism, story lines and the athleticism, then why not?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Premiership football especially is becoming more and more like wrestling every season.
Referees are deciding who finishes in the top four and results are decided before kick offs.
Football has become as bent as horse racing and boxing.
It's about money and nothing else.
Like life really these days I suppose.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can't understand why people complain about modern football and then line the pockets of these "wrestlers" in rigged events.
I can't figure out whether this was tongue in cheek or not...presumably you're aware that essentially nobody believes it's 'real'?

Either way, I'll likely look to get some tickets.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
I forgot to get a ticket for last year but I am going to make sure I go to it this year, obviously not as big as a TV events but some of the matches are generally better lol, be interesting to see what the feuds are by that point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here