Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul barber!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I THINK PAUL BARBER IS ONE OF THE SUCCESS STORIES AT THE ALBION,IF ONLY EVERYBODY ELSE DID THERE JOBS AS WELL WE WOULD BE SITTING IN THE PLAYOFF POSITION AGAIN. I KNOW ALOT OF FLAK FOR HIM IS TONGUE IN CHEEK BUT I REALLY WONDER WHERE WOULD BE WITHOUT HIS PROACTIVE APPROACH TO CUTTING THE YEARLY LOSSES.:moo:

You really must stop it Rory

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
At least he does what he is paid to do. Very few of our players can say the same

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
At least he does what he is paid to do. Very few of our players can say the same

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing. Having watched our cobbled-together team (who incidentally are NOT together in any shape or form) over the past few months it reminds me how lackluster they are for how much they're getting individually paid.

I was talking to mates at the game on Friday and we couldn't get over how FIVE 'strikers' can only manage SIX league goals between them all season. Darren Bent almost surpassed them in one short stint for Pete's sake! Those players alone must be costing us a small fortune...and for what????

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Twice I have had dealings with Paul Barber...and you couldn't get a better man for the job and a gentleman too. My Emails to him have been answered within 20 mins,even at 8pm at night. Top :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I learn that he's co-managing the Albion team in the REMF match. We'll have to judge him on results.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think Paul Barber has become a proxy target for people's criticisms of the modern game.

If it wasn't Paul Barber it would be another Chief Executive doing the much the same thing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here