Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All three promoted to PL could be relegated

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could be - and a month ago it looked very likely. Certainly the three promoted clubs usually start among the favourites for relegation - surprised it doesn't happen more often, to be honest. One or two nearly always come down though - any stattos out there know how many times all three have survived? Not often, I would think.

This year, some of the teams immediately above the (once nearly) doomed three seem to have gone into free fall. Supporters of Sunderland and Hull must be rather nervous at the moment. Interesting end to the season ......

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
This is where we have to be grudgingly take our hats off to Crystal Palace they've not spent alot and yet have it appears to have established themselves in the PL, If only it hadn't been for letting a certain player go and then a certain turd in the away dressing room and tactical ineptitude on THAT evening oh how different things could be now.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This is where we have to be grudgingly take our hats off to Crystal Palace they've not spent alot and yet have it appears to have established themselves in the PL, If only it hadn't been for letting a certain player go and then a certain turd in the away dressing room and tactical ineptitude on THAT evening oh how different things could be now.

Very grudgingly it seems .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry- what else would you expect?

Maybe he shouldn't have taken his hat off then . Some posters on here have been quite gracious about us , which is a nice touch . Some wouldn't dream of it which I understand under the circumstances .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe he shouldn't have taken his hat off then . Some posters on here have been quite gracious about us , which is a nice touch . Some wouldn't dream of it which I understand under the circumstances .

Quite. I'd have to concede that you are doing spectacularly well under that pillock Pardew: doesn't mean I have to like it though :)

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
At the end of the day they have achieved something we have failed to do even with the brand spanking new stadium. I wouldn't swap stadiums but what i would give to have just one season up there. We just seem to be our own worst enemy.

Next season we'll do it.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
At the end of the day they have achieved something we have failed to do even with the brand spanking new stadium. I wouldn't swap stadiums but what i would give to have just one season up there. We just seem to be our own worst enemy.

Next season we'll do it.
Do what? On what basis will we 'do it'? What's going to be dramatically different?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Quite. I'd have to concede that you are doing spectacularly well under that pillock Pardew: doesn't mean I have to like it though :)

There you go Edna , didn't hurt did it ......... Well just a tad .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We need QPR to come down, they're in so much debt they surely won't contend for promotion next year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here