Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Brom's kit on MoTD

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Love West Brom's retro 'Jeff Astle tribute' kit on MoTD. Simple, classic and classy. No stupid names on the back or festooned with sponsors logos and emblems. Makes currents kits look really cheap and tacky.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thought they looked just great. They're going to auction them off to raise money for the charity, I'm sure they'll do very well, the badge has the Throstle with the legend underneath 'Astle Day' or something like that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Love West Brom's retro 'Jeff Astle tribute' kit on MoTD. Simple, classic and classy. No stupid names on the back or festooned with sponsors logos and emblems. Makes currents kits look really cheap and tacky.

Agree, I thought it looked great.
All the West Brom players weariing fancy boots in every colour of the rainbow though :p

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Our kits from the 60's and 70's are so much more attractive than the modern ones.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Out of interest, were they numbered from 1 to 11, like 'proper' shirts?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
As a matter of interest, I wonder why we never see red goalkeeper shirts anymore?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Out of interest, were they numbered from 1 to 11, like 'proper' shirts?

The outfield players shirts were numbered 2-11, the keepers shirt was blank as was the WBA goalkeeper in the 68 Cup Final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here