Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man's sacred ‘hat’ of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t amuse DVLA

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
3660996.jpg

A COLANDER-WEARING musician has accused the DVLA of discrimination after a driving licence photo of him wearing religious headgear was rejected.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not sure that Tie goes well with that jacket

I would have thought you, of all people, would be standing shoulder to shoulder with him rather than making pettifogging remarks about his vestiary.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I would have thought you, of all people, would be standing shoulder to shoulder with him rather than making pettifogging remarks about his vestiary.

i was always taught a good matching tie is important,going out in public like that with a paisley tie and tweed jacket is asking for ridicule,it probably has patches on the elbows as well

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
i was always taught a good matching tie is important,going out in public like that with a paisley tie and tweed jacket is asking for ridicule,it probably has patches on the elbows as well

In that case I think they should throw the book at him.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I have one exactly the same as that hat, even to the missing handle. When not wearing it as a hat I use mine to strain pasta.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just how hard is it to tie a tie properly and do it up properly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here