Palace are gonna get...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What a pointless thread

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm willing to bet things will unravel next season, Pardew is a complete clown. That said their chairman seems quite proactive in making changes etc when things start to go wrong.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I'm willing to bet things will unravel next season, Pardew is a complete clown. That said their chairman seems quite proactive in making changes etc when things start to go wrong.

Do leave off. If you combine Pardew's results at Toon and Palace he'd be 5th in the league.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We're loose :rave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think their board care more about the team that's ours do and it shows.
I think this messageboard cares about their team than ours, and sometimes it shows.

At the end of the day, as a league fixture Albion v Palace:-

Was an irrelevance last season.
Is an irrelevance this season.
Will be an irrelevance next season.

Chances are, as the financial gulf widens it will be an irrelevance for more years than I'm prepared to predict, by virtue of the fact the number might not even be single digit.

But hey, if we want to trail them around like an annoying little sister, I guess there's no stopping us.

Feb 14, 2010
Let's face it Palace are a bloody good side with great support. They run it like a football club should he run. We are a run like John Lewis and appear to be a bit noddy at doing football and superb at the running of a sports complex.

I'd agree with all of that except the great support. Great support is turning up when playing in the lower leagues, not plastic glory hunting in the top flight. Lets not forget the empty selhurst and freebie tickets to hide the full extent of their embarrassing Championship support. But on the field, they have scouts who dont give their best players away and well, have managers who understand that Murray can play football and that CMS, well, runs around allot.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I'd agree with all of that except the great support. Great support is turning up when playing in the lower leagues, not plastic glory hunting in the top flight. Lets not forget the empty selhurst and freebie tickets to hide the full extent of their embarrassing Championship support. But on the field, they have scouts who dont give their best players away and well, have managers who understand that Murray can play football and that CMS, well, runs around allot.

Our support was OK in the Champ, you can quote your odd game or two just as Albion had some poor gates under Hyppia.

Of course gates will pick up in the Prem.

But carry on clutching at those straws, takes your mind off your side while we storm on with a side built in the Championship (plus some help from you).

I do think that we will soon dwindle down to 10 or 11 k attendances should this crap continue.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here