Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Share your weird dreams.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Yes, another odd thread started by me...

Maybe I was high on the pollution yesterday, or maybe not, because I had some very weird dreams last night, the one I remember the most is that I was in the 70s/80s/early 90s, and I was assisting this guy on a stage who was trying to pitch the internet to people live on TV, me and him got laughed at, as people thought we were in a fantasy land where the world was linked up via cables and wireless communication... Another one I remember is that I was just going through my day to day life, when I started realising that I was seeing the same people on the train every day, which got me increasingly terrified each time I saw them, it then cut to me being in a hotel room, thinking that I had woken up from the dream, but after what felt like 5 minutes, the same people that scared me on the train all appeared, I then exclaimed "not again" before everything started shaking, went black, and I couldn't move, then I woke up.

So yeah, share your dreams...

:moo:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
For some reason I couldn't get over seeing the title as 'Share your wet dreams' :facepalm:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
For some reason I couldn't get over seeing the title as 'Share your wet dreams' :facepalm:

:moo: Oh yeah I remember another one, I was in a king sized bed with four women, for some reason I was handcuffed to the bed posts right in the middle, I can't tell you what happened as I don't remember much, but it must've been scary as I woke up discovering, well I think, I had pissed myself. :moo:

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've had loads; most of them are big Hollywood blockbusters of dreams.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Over the last three months or so, I seem to keep having the same dream over and over again. I can't remember it, I just wake up with the same vague memories every morning.

It's actually starting to mess with my head.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't dream.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I had a recurring dream about the Albion:

Kayal plays a diagonal cross field pass to Texeira who takes it down beautifully with the outside of his boot, drops his shoulder, plays it into Leon Best and from 35 yards out from goal, passes it to Dale Stephens, who then passes it into the path of Bennett. Bennett then rampages down the wing skipping and weaving past player after player, cuts in, looks up to shoot but cleverly plays a disguised pass back to Ince who quickly plays a first time cross field pass straight into Calderons feet. Calderon then put's his foot on the ball and with little option, decides to pass a through ball into the path of Leon Best. Leon Best controls it first time, gives the keeper the eyes, dummy's a shot and then plays it wide for Texiera to run onto. Texeira nutmegs the full back, spins on the ball to deceive everyone in the box and then plays a beautiful drilled pass back to Stockdale. Stockdale, whacks it back straight down the pitch, the balls bounces, the defenders start panicking and look to run into each other whilst CMS sees the opportunity. CMS takes a touch, and then finds himself down at the corner flag. CMS plays a quick pass to Kayal who then plays a diagonal cross field pass to Texeira. Texeira takes it down beautifully with the outside of his boot, drops his shoulder..........

These dreams are becoming the most horrendous I've ever had!

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have a tendancy to lose my car, either it is not where I left it, or the road I left it in suddenly doesn't exist. Sometimes I have gone through 2 or 3 cars by the time I wake up. Bloody nightmare really spending most of the dream looking for it or having to buy several other ones.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When I was a child I dreamt of watching a match at Wembley between a team in Manchester United colours and what look liked Chelsea.

One of the players in red curled a beautiful strike into the net. I told my Mum, and said the FA Cup Final would be between Manchester United and Chelsea that year. It wasn't.

In 1983 I was watching the Cup Final one Saturday, and there was the exact goal from the dream played out in front of me.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't dream.

that was me too, until I started on insulin rather than tablets, I dream now mosty work related, no women involved ............yet, but all the dreams are very realistic and vivid

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said I don't dream, so this morning was a bit of an oddity for me:-

It turns out I'm the Albion's captain (naturally) and I found myself in a board meeting.
I was asking, on behalf of the entire playing staff for a quality number 9.
Although I felt we might get promotion without the big spend, we'd definitely get promotion with the investment.

All the way through my pitch some unknown (deffo wasn't PB) was disrespecting me.
Snide comments, chatting, not listening, putting a nervous me off.

Then I finally saw Tony who up until that point was silently sitting in the shadows.
He got up, walked round the table, stood behind bloke, and without making a single noise, 'Al Caponed' him.

To say it came as a bit of a surprised would be an understatement, and also explains why I was awake early and couldn't get back to sleep, today.

If that's dreaming you can keep it and I'll stick with my usual 'sleep pedaling'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here