Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bent Cop in the Argus comments section

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Seems like a troll to me. Some things don't quite make sense. Others are possibly libellous

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
A really obsessive person. Whoever it is must spend a lot of time posting there. It's been going on for some time and the venom against Dunk is a bit scary. Likely to have a deeply personal agenda.

My suspicion has always been that it's a relative of a youth player who has been rejected by BHA.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A really obsessive person. Whoever it is must spend a lot of time posting there. It's been going on for some time and the venom against Dunk is a bit scary. Likely to have a deeply personal agenda.

My suspicion has always been that it's a relative of a youth player who has been rejected by BHA.
I bet he posts on here

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
He is David Peapell - look him up on The Argus - and is on about his 50th username. Used to be 'Freeloaders' and has been banned so many times but just signs up again.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I bet he posts on here

I bet he doesn't.

I only started reading The Argus comments on the website a couple of weeks ago, this 'Bent Cop' character goes on and on about Dunk and Dunk's family, sometimes his comments are removed.

I'm sure if he was on here we would have noticed him by now.
He does remind me of Mick Patcham who is banned I believe.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I bet he doesn't.

I only started reading The Argus comments on the website a couple of weeks ago, this 'Bent Cop' character goes on and on about Dunk and Dunk's family, sometimes his comments are removed.

I'm sure if he was on here we would have noticed him by now.
He does remind me of Mick Patcham who is banned I believe.

I believe he did register on here a couple of years ago as Freeloaders but got banned pretty smartish. He does have a grudge against Dunk but it was also against any youth teamer who made it to the first team. Apparently they only 'got scholarships' because their parents were rich etc etc. He's been going for quite a few years.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We're lucky we can come on here for some sensible discussion

laughing_tom_cruise.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions