Tuesday 14th April

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Is going to be unbearable. It's the biggest night of the season for us, with:

Brighton v Huddersfield
and
Millwall v Wigan

on the agenda. How do you see it going? What's a good result for us in the other game? I'm hoping for a draw as Wigan would then need to win all of their remaining games to catch us and Millwall would need three wins from five (including their game v Watford this weekend).

We are well and truly still in the mix at the bottom. One win should keep us safe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Watford to beat Millwall today....

Albion beat Huddersfield.
Wigan beat Millwall.

ALBION SAFE :rock:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well done Watford !

April 14th could be the albion-avoid-relegation party.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
We could get the North Stand chanting ' we're NOT going down'

I can see Huddersfield being a much harder game then people seem to think. If we draw or lose and Wigan win we will go there with a chance for them to reduce the gap to 3 points. Just saying

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Depressingly, this is the only game I can see us realistically getting anything from...and even then I'm pessimistic about it.

When I think about this season, it feels like Bloom has bought us a Ferrari, and put the wrong fuel in it.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Due to other clubs being worse than our lot, I think we'll eventually shuffle over the line. But huge mistakes have been made this season & it's a sad indictment to not have belief that your team will score a goal let alone win.

Lamie - totally agree about the woeful loans situation this season. But the Ferrari in my analogy is the Amex, the fuel is the team.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope the police box gang don't shout at me when I leave after Huddersfield go 2-0 up..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Due to other clubs being worse than our lot, I think we'll eventually shuffle over the line. But huge mistakes have been made this season & it's a sad indictment to not have belief that your team will score a goal let alone win.

Lamie - totally agree about the woeful loans situation this season. But the Ferrari in my analogy is the Amex, the fuel is the team.

Doh....sorry

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Worth a punt. They assume we will get another win. 45 points isn't enough.

It was enough in two of the last 3 seasons. Millwall have to pick up promotion form of 2 points per game to overtake us assuming we don't even get another point.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Millwall v Wigan would be best a draw . I think Wigan will beat us whatever the result . In similar games this season where it's mattered and we've expected a good result we've had stinkers . Can't see how that will change .

Tuesday will be bearable as I think we know we should be ok but as mentioned earlier , if we lose / Wigan win then they beat us and it does become squeaky bum time and the pressure multiplies . Would be a bad situation .

Surely we won't lose tue , we can virtually be safe with a win and it's our best game to get one . If we are not anything but bang on it then it's going to be very hard to take regardless of results elsewhere .

Who's going to score though ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Worth a punt. They assume we will get another win. 45 points isn't enough.

Been saying since Blackburn it's probably enough - and now we're in an even stronger position so I think it is enough...!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
At best an average Performanc ethat gets us a win. I can't get excited about this. We messed up the year with dull loans and will will limp over the line with a few fames to spare.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here