Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deflated but we're probably safe.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Getting to the stage where I can't wait for the season to be over. Trouble is still got to see 3 out of the last 4 games. Wigan away could be interesting.

That said, are we safe. Wigan have got four games to turn around an effective 10 point advantage if you consider we have a 13 goal advantage over them. Millwall have the same points disadvantage but with 6 games. However, they include Watford and Derby at home and Wolves away. Throw into the mix they have a game against Wigan.

Beat Huddersfield and Wigan are out of it from our point of view. Lose to Huddersfield and we can still steer clear of Wigan by not losing at the JJB.

Squeaky bum time.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Please God just bring the season to an end. Right now I couldn't care less what the remaining results are.

I just hope we make some decent changes in the summer and don't hang around until the last moment.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't see Wigan or Fulham getting 46 points; their run ins are too tough for that to be realistic.

Good news is that Hudds. are all but mathematically safe. We've played ok at home since Christmas - even in the last two defeats - and should get at least a point from that game.

We are definitely safe - the bottom 3 have had total nightmares while Hughton came in at just the right time to prevent a similar embarrassment

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Still think we need 3 more points. Can only see picking them up against Huddersfield. If we lose that game we are in all sort of trouble.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The season is now a horrible slog to the end.

Still might even do Middlesbrough so I can at least say I punished myself.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are not safe.

We are safer if Millwall lose today.

We are safer still if as well as this, we beat Huddersfield.

We finally become safe, if along with the above, Wigan beat Millwall next Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here