PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
david_seaman_1117605c.jpg

That mistake made me furious. Then, and now. What an absolute disgrace and I am very frustrated because otherwise he was pretty good.

But the error for the first goal is unacceptable at any level of the game from a goalkeeper allegedly worth £1million. He is not for me, sell up to a team needing a number 2 goalkeeper in the summer and get a proper goalkeeper in. Or promote Walton.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It was another bad mistake from a keeper who has cost is too many points this season. Second goal was Dunk's fault.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Admittedly we've only seen him for a couple of games but Walton looks absolutely fantastic, so wouldn't be the end of the world if he needed to come in soon.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
It wasn't dissimilar to zidanes v David James in World Cup - except it was slower.

If he hadn't moved left he could have put his right hand out & saved it

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Admittedly we've only seen him for a couple of games but Walton looks absolutely fantastic, so wouldn't be the end of the world if he needed to come in soon.

Sadly no manager has been brave enough to play a teenager in goal recently (please correct me if wrong)

Watching it live I thought Kermo thingy had hit a worldie but it will be interesting to hear the club's reaction - Hughton has been bracingly honest over the past few games about shortfalls in individual performance

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
and then people can slaughter him for just about every goal we concede that isn't a one on one inside the six yard box...

It was a very good free kick. To save it would have involved very high standard goalkeeping skills being flawlessly executed. Anticipation and footwork, then gross body movement, fine tuning and "hands" all in perfect harmony with no small error...

Stockdale's general play tonight in coming for balls and distribution was near perfection. In other games recently he has added excellent saves on top. Tonight he didn't. So what? We are not Chelsea.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Really? He had a good game at Tottenham and played one home league game (i could be wrong) and did ok..but i never saw him as fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here