• YES go

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • NO stay

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
No its not. I have been very critical of Bloom this season as I think he has dodged a lot of the responsibility for the whole shambles however I think we owe him another season or two. If he has not invested in the squad and sells Walton, Ince, Dunk etc this time next year I will be wavering no matter how much we owe him for the stadium/training ground etc.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hmmmmm. In fairness to Enrest he goes where others fear to tread. Between them, Bloom and Knight saved our club from oblivion. They were the right men for the right times. The fact that Bloom has invested vast amounts of his own money into the infrastructure of the club at the very time it was needed does not, IMHO, make him immune from scrutiny. Besides the stadium and the training ground this investment has also purchased the right for Bloom to be the key decision maker as club Chairman. Let us not deceive ourselves that it's "The Board" that takes the decisions ..... it's Tony Bloom. So HE appointed Poyet, HE fell out with Poyet, HE signed off Poyet's dismissal and the manner thereof, HE appointed Garcia, HE created the environment which caused Garcia to resign, HE appointed Hyypia, HE refused to sack Hyypia when it was clear to he needed to be sacked, HE appointed Hewton, an average manager with a variable record ............................
As a club we have a massive amount to be thankful to Tony Bloom for. I just don't think his decision making has been that great over the last 3 years and is in no small part responsible for where we find ourselves at the moment.
Now I'll duck and head for cover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here