Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would YOU have started Leon Best against Bournemouth?

Would YOU have started Leon Best against Bournemouth?

• Yes I would (as I'm mental)

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • No I wouldn't

Votes: 88 91.7%

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Other options being ? COG was awful on Monday, Best was better, CMS was, well, CMS. If one of the three had to play then Best was the least worst option. None are remotely good enough are they.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No I would not have him near the team would rather pick one of the under 18s than a loanie that doesn't care, and that is not exclusive to Best I hate this reliance we have on loan players.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Choice of 3 shite options, I don't envy Hughton !! At least COG seems to give a shit, and CMS tries, Best, doesn't give either, sad really, as at his best he would be a much better player than either

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Lets be honest, we could have played all three and we wouldnt have scored. All three are crap
I watched the Wolves/Leeds game last weekend, and Wolves seemed to have about 4 or 5forwards and midfielders on the pitch who you would expect to score goals.
I am struggling to name one in our 1st team squad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wouldn't have made any difference all our forwards are useless. I think I might have picked Best tbh as CMS always annoys me and COG is slow and has a powder puff shot on him.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
I'd rather play Halford up front and put Hughes alongside Dunk at CB. He's played as a striker plenty of times in his career and lets face it he's probably more likely to score than Best, COG or CMS.

Best had another poor game but I'm uneasy about the massive pile-on there seems to be against him at the moment. He has been a decent player in the past in his Newcastle days and Hughton is clearly hoping he'll show some of that spark at some point. He hasn't, he's sluggish and out of form - but the outcome is merely another one crossed off the list for next season, he won't be the only one will he?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
M
Lets be honest, we could have played all three and we wouldnt have scored. All three are crap
I watched the Wolves/Leeds game last weekend, and Wolves seemed to have about 4 or 5forwards and midfielders on the pitch who you would expect to score goals.
I am struggling to name one in our 1st team squad.

One good striker isent going to make that much of a difference considering the way we set up to play IMHO ..Best just seems a convenient scapegoat

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here